3

"GUYS HEY HEY HEY!!" Sam gets up from laying face down in his bed. He wraps his blankets tightly around himself and smiles.
"It's cold out today and the heatings out in the house, something about I don't have enough to pay the heating bill this month, but it's whatever, don't feel bad for me." Sam gives you two thumbs up and climbs out of bed, he touches the ground and immediately bolts over to his closet throwing on a sweatshirt.

"There, now that's better, not like my t-shirt and sweatpants were doing much anyway." He made his way towards his office.

"Ya know, today I'm gonna tell you about some words I found that were really pretty, like they were words that I've never heard used before. To start off, I'll do... Serendipity! It refers to good luck or happy accidents and honestly, I thought that described our situation pretty well, ya know? A happy accident. We met on accident, you didn't know that the person in this book was gonna talk to you. I know I'm pretty cool." He held his arms up and flexed as if he was a muscle man.

"No? Okay."
He gave a thumbs up and tossed himself into his chair.

"For my second word I have panacea. That's what you are, a panacea. Something that can heal or cure anything or solve any problem; you solved my problem. I had no inspiration you fixed that, I have no body to talk to, you fixed that. You're just, wow, I'm just infatuated by you." He smiled, genuinely smiled, the kind of smile that makes your eyes wrinkle, the smile where you can't help but curl your lip back into a grin.

His diverted his gaze into his lap.
"I've been thinking about my favorite color recently, it changes usually every year, but I think I'm gonna change it again right now. I think my favorite color, is the color of the shirt you're most comfortable in. It's the color of your favorite sunrise and sunset, it's the color your cheeks turn when someone compliments you. Its the color your wind bit nose turns when you've been outside playing in the snow too long. I love you, ya know; That's my favorite color." Sam played with his fingers and rubbed his palms back and forth.

"Anyway, yesterday I asked you a bunch of questions so I'll answer some I remember you asking me, um, yes, you can call me Sammy, I like that nickname, my pronouns are He/They and I am Pansexual!" Sam completely ignored what he said before and spun his chair to open his laptop. He closed the tab he had open to Beautiful words in the English language. They moved to turn on their lamp and grabbed out a note pad.

"I would like to ask though, do you have anything that makes you uncomfortable that I should know about? Because I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I was the one who drove you away from me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He shook his head as he spoke.

"Anyway, just tell them to me and I'll write them down as I hear them, but I'm gonna start on the fourth chapter for you lovely, so just say em out loud, I promise to try my best to catch them all."