Authors Note

Hello all,

Wow. What a wild two years? Three? Nevertheless. I'm alive and well. (Pictured above, me playing CAH with my college family, who has literally saved me.) Thank you for the concern over the years. I can't believe I amassed such an amazing fanbase. I'm entering my college freshman finals, and I had a friend show me my TikTok and this book came flooding back to my memory.

I moved out of my house, my parents got therapy, I went too. I'm majoring in college for Criminal Justice, hoping to enter Law School after graduating, but I'm debating on switching my major over to Adolescent Education in English. So, I can teach kids, but also save them as my English teacher did me.

Now, for the part you guys will care about.

About Sam and his adventures with you...I won't delete the previous chapters, no matter how embarrassing it is. I wish I wrote better media for you all to read instead of just shitty fan-service being cranked out when I was mentally unwell.

I intend on restarting this book. Starting fresh. I want to be better. I won't do any y/n bullshit. I want to write something where the main character is more subtle with the fact that he knows you're there. I want you to see him live a normal life. I want this to read as an actual book.

Expect Chapter 1 soon.

With Love,

Your author, Castiel.