27. Problems

AN: Probably has grammar errors, let me know!

Enjoy, it's the longest chapter yet! You're in for quite a ride, lol.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As Y/n headed over to Killua, leaving poor confused Gon behind, Killua spotted her.

He made no move to run.

Y/n found it sus.

"Killua," She addressed him.

'Okay, made it this far, what else should I say?' Y/n pursed her lips. "I-"

Killua held up a hand with an envelope.

"Here."

Y/n took it, looking at him oddly before looking at the contents inside.

"This isn't like, a small gun or knife is it? I mean it doesn't feel like it, bu-" Her eyes almost bulged out of her head at the amount of money in the envelope.

"I-I-what's this for?" She stuttered, looking up at him. He only had a good two inches on her (its up to y'all to decide how tall they are).

"Remember our deal?" He gave her a small, genuine smile.

"I said..."

"I'll..."

"Try harder...next time."

"I already told you, there is no 'next time'."

"Give me a chance, doll. I'll make it worth your while."

"Why should I? You obviously don't take me seriously."

"Killua."

"Thought of a reason yet?"

"Uh..."

"Money?"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"How much?"

"Say...5,000 dollars?"

"I'll..."

"5,000 sounds sufficient."

"I knew you couldn't say no."

'I can't deny the money, because Akio needs it...there'd be no reason to deny it, anyway, except for the fact...I don't want Killua to think I'm just in it for the money.' Y/n closed her eyes and put the money in her school bag.

"Thank you." She opened her eyes, staring into Killua's. "But, Killua-"

RIIING

"Op, the bell rang. Well, bye Y/n." He quickly left her, not wanting word to get around he's still hanging out with Y/n.

Words from Michelle haunted his mind.

"You're no longer speaking to him. If you do, I'll spread rumors all about you."

"Wouldn't be the first time. Take a shot at it, really. I don't care. You can't stop me from seeing Killua."

'She's been through so much, with Nya, now with Michelle, all because of me...I can't keep doing this to her. It's not fair.'

"Killua!"

Killua's eyes widened, turning around to look at Y/n, whom just shouted across the gym at the top of her lungs.