44. Pleas

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE IMPLICATIONS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head. 'Nonononono, this is fake. Quit hallucinating.'

"Hey, quit that! No sexual acts in the bar. Get out if you're gonna do that."

Killua opened his eyes to see Michelle smile politely at the bartender. "I'm sorry, we'll leave."

She looked back at his clone. "C'mon dear, we've gotta go."

"L-leave...leave...me..." He slurred, and she cupped his cheek. She stroked it.

"Yes, dear. You leave, me leave, we both leave." She got off his lap, one hand grabbing his shoulder and the other grabbing one of his hands.

"Come along, darling,"

"No...leave...a-alo...ne...m-me..."

Killua tried to swallow the lump in his throat as he watched Michelle lead his clone out of the bar.

She took him to the ally, shortcutting to a motel near the bar. He could see the glowing lights.

"GET OFF!" Killua held his head, wincing at the pain. 'What was that...?'

"L-leaveee...me...b-be..."

"Oh, but we haven't even got to the good part yet." Michelle smiled at him as she helped him walk.

She dug into her pocket and got out a key, unlocking one of the motel doors. She lead him in before letting go of him and pushing him onto the bed. She locked the door.

Killua shook his head. "This is all fake, this is all fake, this is all fake!!" He scowled, walking up to his clone.

"Quit fucking faking it!! This is all your fault! Don't act like it isn't!!" He raised his voice. He watched his clone struggle to get off the bed, trying to move.

He gained tears in his eyes before he scoffed. "Get the fuck up and leave her alone! God, you're so fucking pathetic," His voice cracked. He didn't know why he was becoming emotional. He wasn't the victim here.

"GET THE FUCK UP!!" He screamed at his clone, feeling panic and jumpy all over but dismissing it as being scared for Michelle- he wasn't scared for her-

Of her-

Scared of her-

"Leave...I have...haveee...leave..." His clone whimpered as he crossed his legs, laying sideways on the bed. "Pleaseee...please, please..."

Killua watched as his clone choked his words out, looking at it with conflicted feelings before snapping at it.

"You're just creating this fake dream, you dumb fuck. It's a hallucination, you're not a vic-"

"Why do you seem so upset, darling?" Killia flinched at the sound of her voice, the hairs on the back of his neck standing even higher than before.

Killua's body was frozen, but then he seen Michelle walk towards his clone and not him. He relaxed slowly before seeing her take off her red dress, revealing a black lingerie set.

It hugged all her curves perfectly but he felt sick to his stomach. It'snotrightit'snotright-

'I've done it with her plenty of times. What's so different.' Killua huffed, ignoring the dreadful feeling in his stomach becoming tighter as his clone grasped his pants, whimpering.

"Aw, do you want me to touch you?"

His clone shook his head slowly. "I-I...no...I don't...want..."

Michelle opened his legs forcefully, pulling down his pants. Killua's eyes widened as he took multiple quick steps back before stumbling down.