Mornings And Talk Shows

Cie Cie will be interviewed for the first time on national TV, since her so-called "Renaissance". It is for the popular morning talk show of three credible female hosts of the network.

It's also the first time that she'll be without Tonz in ACZ. Even though she's surrounded by loads of people, she still feels lonely. Her mood lifted a bit, when she received a message from him, "Good luck on your interview. Just have fun! I'll see you soon 😊".

The glam team opted for a vibrant and youthful look, they wanted to highlight her expressive eyes. The stylist also chose a yellow shade for the outfit. The fans we're already starting to make #GoodMorningsWithCieCie trend.

There was a briefing, prior the taping. Sir Monchet discussed the questions with her. She feel relieved that it didn't tackle her absence from showbiz that much. They we're asked to stand by and wait for their cue.

"Let's say good morning to our guest, Cie Cie Martinez!"

Applause, the live audience included some "Sunnies" and they really made their voices heard.

"So how are you Cie Cie?" the main host asked.

"I'm doing good Ms. K, still adjusting to showbiz again."

"So what's the difference between theater and TV/film?" another host asked.

"To be honest, only the medium is different, since theater is performed in a live audience and TV/ film is not. But the passion of actors and production people in both mediums are the same."

"Very well said Cie Cie. So how did you adapt to having a loveteam?"

"It's not really a big adjustment, since I know Tonz personally. With regards to the scenes, we help each other and we also read lines together."

"You said you've personally known Tonz, is this prior the conception of your loveteam?"

"Yes, uhm, we're actually schoolmates, and we're both in our graduating year too."

"Awww, so you're batch mates? How was Tonz behind the camera?"

"Yes, we also both had our internship here at ACZ. How was Tonz behind the camera? He's actually the same, siguro more makulet when we're in school. He's also very focused in his studies. He's also my go to guy." she explained.

"What do you mean by, go to guy?" the host asked curiously.

"He's always there for me, he's really supportive." she answered.

"To set the records straight, is Tonz Gamboa courting you?" the main host asked.

"We're really good friends."

"Cie Cie's answer is very safe. Why don't we ask the other half of TonCie to answer our question."

Jacinda felt her heart beat erratically.

"Let's all welcome, Tonz Gamboa!"