𝘌𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 -𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1-

Chester's P.O.V:

I shuffled in my sheets as the suns bright presence started going through my curtains. I then rubbed my eyes in resistance of getting up from my comfortable bed. I yawned and began to stretch, sitting up with my legs still under the covers. I started moving my feet to the cold floor, reaching over to my phone to check the time. 8:37AM. It was a decent time I suppose, luckily I didn't wake up at 1pm like I did last time... normally when I wake up at a time like 1 or 3pm I feel deeply disappointed in myself because I always feel like I wasted a whole day.

I then started walking towards my door to turn the door knob, walking out of my room and moving down stairs, I walked into the lounge room to see Parker sitting on the couch, looking at his phone. "Hey dude" Parker said with his morning voice. Butterflies started building up in my stomach. I've had a pretty huge crush on Parker ever since high school. Even if I know for a fact that I don't have a chance with him, it's still nice to hang out with someone I deeply care about and love. I wish one day he would reciprocate those feelings back too me, however he's only dated women in his whole life time, so I'm 99% sure he's heterosexual. However, he's never talked about his sexuality with me. But then again, when your straight you don't really need to 'come out' for that. I waved to parker and started walking towards the fridge to get some milk and soon enough go to the pantry too get some cereal. As I was pouring my cereal I couldn't help but look up at Parker. I instantly saw Parker sharing eye contact with me by accident. "Shit." I thought. I felt my face heat up.

Sometimes I worry that he knows that I like him. And that was just a example. We remained silent until I decided to strike up a conversation. "So, how was your sleep?" I asked Parker. "It was pretty good I guess." Parker quietly said. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and put it into the bowl of cereal, picking it up and heading towards the wooden table. As soon as I sat down in one of the chairs Parker started talking about a video idea for our channel 'luxurydark'. "So I was thinking that we could look through some emails too search for someone that needs somebody too investigate their house for YouTube today?" Parker recommended. "Yeah sure that seems like a pretty good idea, we can start looking through emails and set up the camera in a few minutes after I finish my breakfast." I responded with. After a few more minutes of eating my cereal, I finally finished it and got up from my chair and placed the bowl in the sink. I washed my hands and then started walking to my laptop on the wooden table. After scrolling through a few emails, I found some 19 year old girl that needs help with her brother. The description is "𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴. 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 16. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰%$8&!:)/$&/" the email then ends there. I cover my mouth in shock for a few seconds and then started running to Parker "Dude I think we have the perfect video idea." I comment. Parker looks up at me in confusion, probably wondering what my idea is. "What is it?" He asked. Bingo, I thought. 99% of the time I know what Parker will respond with. I mean, I've known him ever since high school. Of course I would know what he would mostly say... or is that just me being creepy? I'll never know.

"There's this girl that needs help with her brother. Something is apparently wrong with him, it says it all in the description" I say while leaning on the frame of the doorway, crossing my arms. "Oh well we might as well look at it now then." Parker said while getting up from the lounge chair, walking towards the table that had my laptop on it.
After a while of looking through the email we both decided that it's perfect for YouTube. Parker smiled while looking at the email, happy that we found a video idea. I was almost certain he could hear my heart beat speed up and I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment. Parker sighed, "we should probably start setting up the video camera very soon and reply to the email." I nodded my head in agreement and went upstairs to find the video camera in the closet. I grabbed the camera and made sure it was at its full charge. "Oh my fucking god." I mumbled too myself in anger. The camera was dead so I had too wait a extra 30 minutes for it too get fully charged. I suppose this does give me a chance to talk more to Parker. I put the camera on charge and started walking downstairs. "The camera is dead" I told Parker while I was on the last step of the staircase. "Oh" Parker chuckled. He was currently still looking at the laptop while focusing on something, probably more emails. "Why didn't you charge it overnight?". "Eh I was too tired to really care at the time, I went to sleep at 4:58am last night, remember?" I answered. Parker laughed at my stupid mistake. It was worth seeing him smile though. I smiled back and rolled my eyes.

————————————————————————

That's the end of the story lmao, hope you guys enjoyed and I will be working on the next part tomorrow. Enjoy your night/afternoon or morning. :)