𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 -𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4-

Parker's P.O.V:

While we were hiding in this dusty closet I noticed that Chester was quivering with fear from what just went on, he was fidgeting with his fingers as well. I decided to hug him just to make him feel a bit more reassured. But before I knew it he pulled me into a long kiss. I was entirely in shock, I kissed back for a few seconds, his soft lips against mine were the best feeling I've experienced in a while, Butterflies rampaged in my stomach. However, I finally realized what was happening.

I pushed him away softly and quietly mumbled "I think it's safe now." I didn't dare to look back at his face because I knew he would be stunned and upset. I opened the closet doors and luckily we didn't find a body on the floor. I'm guessing the creature took the girl's body and ran with it. I walked over to the scratched-up door that fell on the floor when the creature knocked it down and slowly walked downstairs with Chester following behind. Chester and I walked at a fast pace to the car since the somewhat monster could've been around here still. When we both sat down in the car and I started driving off, I felt the intense tension that slowly built its way up.

I could tell Chester had a lot on his mind, and I had a lot on my mind as well. This whole thing is something I want to discuss later, but I could tell he wanted us to discuss it now. I wasn't sure if playing music in the car would be appropriate especially since a whole murder just went down and I pretty much just rejected his feelings. So I decided I would just keep on driving until we got to our desired destination, home.

The ride there was entirely silent, luckily we were only a couple of minutes away from our house. Once we arrived, I noticed Chester had fallen asleep on the way here. The reason I just noticed this now was because I had my eyes sharply on the road to avoid any awkward circumstances. I softly shook him awake. "We're here," I said. His eyes slowly fluttered open however, I tried my best not to make eye contact. Chester groaned and slowly got up from his seat and followed me to the door, once we got inside he immediately crashed down on his bed.

I went to my own room and opened my door, making a soft creak. I stepped inside my room and got undressed and changed into comfortable clothes, then I started walking to Chester's room and once I was sure he was 100% asleep, I decided to kiss him on the lips. God, why am I confusing myself? I only ever thought of him as a friend until now. I mean, we always sleep in the same bed whenever we stay in someone else's house in pretty much every single luxurydark video and I suppose that is a bit strange. But I'm not sure how to take all of this. I'll just go to sleep and see what happens in the morning, I'm sure my mind will be a lot clear of all of these thoughts I've been having when I wake up. Except, It was the exact opposite.

Chester's P.O.V

When I woke up I was worried about how all of this was going to go, The only thing I knew was that all of this was going to be awkward. God, I wish he didn't push me away, But I kinda knew this would happen. I had way too many hints come my way that told me he only sees me as a friend. However, I couldn't control it. Thoughts raced through my mind until I finally decided to get up, I tossed my blanket over and started to walk on the wooden floor.

I walked downstairs and noticed Parker sitting on the couch watching Tv. I felt my face heat up, partly from embarrassment and partly from how attractive Parker is. I slowly walked over to the cabinet to grab pancake mix. I also placed the pan on the stove and soon I started to make pancakes. This went on for 2 whole weeks, Parker did whatever, I made breakfast mainly for myself and sometimes as well as Parker and we both ignored each other almost completely. Until one day when he was walking to his room, I grabbed him by the wrist. For a few seconds, I just stared him in the eyes. I sighed and said, "look we need to talk again, This is just weird." I let go of his wrist and Parker nodded in agreement to my statement. "I just need some time, this is all so sudden." I felt bad for Parker, I put him in a bad space to be in. I grabbed onto Parker and hugged him, I felt him hug back.

—————————————————————-

I am so sorry this took so long like omg and this isn't my best writing since I've been losing interest in this story. But I do feel dedicated to finish this, so I promise I won't give up on this story <3 thank you so much for reading this and I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night! Bye :)