Not a chapter, again. (I'm so sorry help)

what's up you guys, its been a little while. Hasn't it? anyways ! I'm not dead, I'm very much alive and thriving. As you could probably tell, it's been almost a whole year (I think), since I've updated this story. I've been busy doing other things, and haven't found the time, or motivation for this ship/story. I'd love to one day continue it though, however, unlike my unbearable assignments, the next chapter of this story does not have a due date. And I apologize, sincerely for that. 

I'm in high school now, I'm a lot busier than usual, I have a goofy boyfriend which i love, and I'm trying to get through watching doctor who. So, as you could probably guess, my interests have moved on. And I have no clue if whether or not this story will progress, and continue. But think about it like this, you can use your imagination to continue the chapters and so on. And if I'm going to be honest, from the moment I started writing this story, I didn't exactly know where I was going with it. And sadly, that's how most of my stories start. But I'm trying to work on that, and write better sentences and paragraphs. 

Anyways, like and subscribe to my channel, press that bell button so you can get notified every time I upload, and check out my merch that I presented in the link below (jk)

*Epic outro music plays*.

Allons-y!