𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 -𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2-

Parker's P.O.V:

Chester rested his chin on his palm, placing his arm on the chair I was sitting on. "So did you find any more emails that seem interesting enough to make a video about?" Chester questioned with a smile on his face. I sighed and leaned back on the chair and Chester pulled away his arm so I could have room to rest my head. "No, most of the stuff I'm seeing seems to wacky enough to even seem real. And if it was, I seriously don't want us to be killed, no matter how good it would be for a video. But then again that's pretty much what most of our luxurydark videos are about."I elaborated and slightly chuckled. "Well that's fine, we already have a really good video idea that we are getting ready for." He said while pulling out another chair from the table and sitting down on it.

I kept on looking at the emails out of boredom. "Chester, look at this" I tried covering my mouth, trying not to let out a huge burst of laughter out. Chester came up behind me and looked over my shoulder. We both loudly snickered as we saw something that was so ridiculous. Chester almost fell to the floor but held his balance. We both sighed as we were calming down from the hilarious moment we just had. Chester stood there for a few seconds and we both realized the awkward silence that lurked within the room. "Uh I.. I better go check the cameras percentage now." Chester said while awkwardly scratching the back of his head. I nodded in acknowledgment and before I knew it Chester rushed off to the room.

I relaxed my shoulders and sighed quite loudly in relief. It's almost like I worry so much on what Chester thinks about me. It's strange because Chester has been my friend for so long, to the point where I should be comfortable enough to talk about disgusting jokes. But weirdly that's not how it works with us. I never knew why and probably never will.

Chester rushed down the stairs with the camera in his hands, Almost tripping on the last step. "Well the cameras charged that's for sure." Chester expressed with friendliness and a adorable smile upon his face. "Do you wanna test it and start setting up the things we will need for the video and the trip there?" I said with a smirk, resting my arm on the top back of the wooden chair. "I might as well" Chester answered while looking down at the screen of the camera in his hands.

I was both nervous and excited at the same time for this 'investigation' i suppose. However, Almost every single time it's the same thing that happens everyday. You get to the house, the person opens the door, you ask them some questions, put up cameras, sleep there and suddenly wake up from this strange noise or something like that. It's still fun though because well... the human body gets adrenaline from these type of scenarios, And it's quite scary and exciting. I was lost in my thoughts before I heard a faint "Parker?" Before I finally snapped out of it.

"What?" I said with slight shock as I snap back into reality. "Oh um" Chester murmured at first. "Well I think I have all the things we need to go to the house now." Chester said as he started to speak up. "Cool, I guess I'll get the keys to the car." I remarked. I got up from the chair and pushed it in and had it slightly out from the table. I started walking upstairs and grabbed my keys on top of the drawer. I then grabbed my shoes from my closet and sat down on my bed, slipping them on to go out.

When I was done I started walking back down stairs and met Chester at the door already. "Well I guess we should probably get going now." Chester said with a smile as he opened the doors with his keys and already took one step out into the dark aurora of the night.

We both opened the doors to the car and got in, I relaxed my head on the headrest of the car, sighing. "Excited?" I said to Chester. "I'm not quite sure at this point." Chester shrugged. "Well let's get going." I commented and shifted into gear and stomped hard onto the accelerator pedal, the car engines roared and wheels screeched and we took off into the night.

————————————————————

So sorry for the long wait guys, I've just been really busy with other things such as animating and chores. The next part will probably be uploaded in 2 or 3 days or maybe even shorter if I have time, tysm for reading this and I hope you have a great day/night/afternoon <3

.Stuck in the closet. -Chester x Parker story-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara