𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 -𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3-

Chester's P.O.V:

As Parker pulled up to the persons house, I had a very bad feeling that this wouldn't end well just like the others. The house looked like it was never taken care of, and there was quite a lot of rust building up on the water pipes. Another thing I'm going to mention is that there's a good amount of dirt on the roof enough to be called disgusting. I feel bad for the girl that has to live in this place. I held onto my camera tightly as I knew what unfortunate events would happen tonight.

Whatever, that doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is that Parker and I have to talk with the person that emailed us about her brother and what troubles and discomfort he is causing to make her write a very long email. I frowned as I look out to the house that looks almost completely haunted and got up from the comfortable car seat that I was sitting on. I unintentionally slammed the car door and it slightly made me jump. Parker and I walked over to the front door while our shoes dragged across the jagged road concrete, making rustling sounds. I pressed record on the camera and Parker gave me a long stare, waiting for me to be the one to knock on the door. I rolled my eyes behind the sunglasses that was sitting on the bridge of my nose and gave the wooden door a quick knock. Parker and I stood there for a good 3 minutes until the door quietly creaked open. The first thing I noticed was the girls hands holding the door as she was opening it. My face quickly changed expressions as soon as I saw her face. She was quite pretty if I had to say, but definitely not my type.

"Hi- Hi." She answered very quietly. "Hi, my names Parker and this is my friend Chester. You sent us a email saying something about your brother?" Parker confidently said. I always admired how he always spoke up with barely any hesitation. I felt my mouth form into a smile as I was thinking of him. "Oh. Yeah I rem- remember that. Come inside..." she stuttered.  Parker gestured me to follow him inside, and so that's what I did. I wiped my shoes on the mat and we all decided to sit at the table.  "So apparently your brother has been behaving weird lately?" Parker spoke. The girl nodded. "Alright well... if it's alright Chester and I will probably sleep here tonight and set up some cameras around the place." Parker said. "Yes.. thats oka- okay." She said, once again in a quiet tone of voice. I sat up from the glass table and so did Parker. we began looking around the house and the girl followed us, possibly making sure we didn't make any horrible mistakes. As I put my hand on a door knob, the girl held my wrist and looked up at me. I turned my gaze to Parker quickly and he stood there in shock because of this sudden move that she has pulled on me. Her eyes were wide and it was very unsettling. "Are you su-sure you want to go in there?" She said with fear quivering in her voice. "why? Is there something that's not good in there?" I asked with sympathy. "It's my brother." She said with a serious tone. "Oh.. well may we see him?" I asked politely but with clear fear in my voice. The girl nodded and lifted her hand off of my wrist, allowing me to proceed to open the door. I saw the back of the brother, sitting on the floor with a needle and thread in his hands. He had a doll that was sitting on the floor. And he aggressively grabbed it and stabbed it with the needle repeatedly. His neck turned in a odd way and his face was was actually quite normal and young looking. However, it was still quite unsettling the way he turned his neck to Parker and I. "Hey bud-" Parker tried stepping in. "Get out." The brother demanded. It was shocking at first but now that I think about it, after all the messed up shit I've gone through hes not the scariest thing I've had to put up with. Parker and I followed his orders and shut the door peacefully behind us. Until we heard quiet voices in the room we just came out of. If I have to be honest I thought the girl was lying about her brother being a psychopath at first but now it all adds up.

Shivers were sent down my back as I felt extremely out of place. I followed Parker into the rooms we were going to put up the small cameras into. And then finally we decided to go to sleep. We walked up the stairs to go to our room and I took off my pants, HOLD ON, I know how that sounds but it's only because it's quite hot in these houses we go to. However, I could of sworn I saw Parker taking a quick glance at my bulge. I felt flustered and we got under the sheets and slowly fell asleep. Until we heard a immediate scream coming from downstairs. I quickly slipped on my pants and tried to wake up Parker. He woke up in a quick hurry and we ran down the stairs and opened her door that leads into her room. Her brother was not so innocent at all now, he was a deformed sight and had body parts that was never meant to be in certain places. His face looked like someone punched him right in the nose and eye. The girl was on the floor and quickly tried to get up. The creature ran at us and she demanded us to run to our room and followed us up to there. She immediately pushed us into the closet and slammed the doors shut. We couldn't hear much from inside and I believe she was trying to get under the bed. The monster pushed the door down and it made a huge thud onto the ground. Parker and I were in a very uncomfortable state in the closet but we could hear that the creature was growling and I believe he was flesh hungry. We heard screams and it was immediately clear that he found her. Her body slammed against the bed frame and she yelled in pain. I started shaking in fear but the only thing that comforted me was the sound of Parker's hot breath and loud heart beats. The creature was no longer in the room so I felt a lot safer, however i still have goosebumps from what just happened. I was quivering in fear but suddenly Parker wrapped his arms around me.

No words could ever explain the feeling of what I felt. I could hear parker and I's loud heart beats that were still rampaging in the silent closet. I bit my lip not even being aware of it. And uncontrollably I pulled Parker into a kiss.

What the hell just happened?

———————————————————————-

HI HELLO YES UM so I am SO sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger and everything I've just been really busy and everything but I rlly hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for a fourth one! Btw so sorry that this chapter is really disturbing 😰😰 Love you guys and have a nice day/night/afternoon!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️