Sharing is Caring (Part 2) #2

Giggles: "I... I can't believe..."

Cuddles: "..."

Giggles: "Oh, Cuddles! Cuddles, you actually did it!"

Cuddles: "Huh...?"

Giggles: "You figured out that I was the culprit!"

Cuddles: "Why are you...?"

Giggles: "Hehehe! I knew you'd be able to! You're just so smart, Cuddles..."

Cuddles: "Giggles, what the heck?!"

Giggles: "What's wrong, Cuddles? You didn't want this? After all you've done you're just going to ignore me?!"

Cuddles: "W-What?"

Giggles: "I tried so hard to end up with you, and even after you don't accept that, you don't want THIS?!"

Cuddles: "What are you saying?!"

Giggles: "Cuddles... You missed the chance to be with me, TO ESCAPE WITH ME, and even after I accept that you still hate me?!"

Cuddles: "I-I don't hate you!"

Giggles: "THEN WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?!"

Cuddles: "Giggles, I... I do love you."

Giggles: "...What?"

Cuddles: "...I've always liked you. I thought you were cute, and smart, and really kind, but... even if it was hard for me, I tried to push these feelings away. I didn't want to be blinded by them, I wanted to seek the truth."

Giggles: "If... If you do like me then why...?"

Cuddles: "Because you betrayed me."

Giggles: "...Huh?"

Cuddles: "You took another person's life to be with me. That's... not what I wanted."

Giggles: "..."

Cuddles: "You can't just kill for someone! That's not how love works. You need to trust each other. But how can I trust someone who's so infatuated with me that she killed an innocent life?"

Giggles: "...Ah..."

Cuddles: "Look, Giggles, I love you, but if I were to escape with you, I'd be betraying all of my friends, and I don't want to do that."

Giggles: "...I understand..."