On The Brink of Insanity (Part 2) #1

Danganronpa: Joy of Ferocity

Cuddles: (N-No... No way...)

Toothy: "...M-Mime? Russell...?"

I keep staring at the bloody room, and at the remains of our friends.

Toothy: "I think... I think I'm going to throw up..."

Cuddles: (...)

This was by far the most gruesome sight I've ever seen. I can't believe my eyes.

Cuddles: (These two... They've always been the most cheerful out of all of us... They didn't do anything wrong... Then why... Why did this happen?!)

Cuddles: "I can't..."

Cuddles: (They're dead. Both of them. They'll never be with us ever again.)

Cuddles: "I-I can't t-take this anymore...!"

A monitor turns on.

Monokuma: "A body has been discovered! After a short investigation, a class trial will begin! See you there!"

Toothy: "...It's happening..."

Cuddles: "...All over again..."

We hear laughter from the back of the room.

Monokuma: "Puhuhuhuhu! I see you two are the first to discover the body!"

Cuddles: "D-Did you...?"

Monokuma: "Did I...?"

Cuddles: "Did you do... Did you do it...?"

Monokuma: "Nope! Of course not! Aren't you used to it already?"

Cuddles: "...You..."

Monokuma: "Well! You know what they say! Third time's the charm! You'll probably get used to it after this class trial... If you can even make it out alive! Bwahahaha!"

Toothy: "...Please... Can you leave us alone...?"

Monokuma: "Hmmm, let me think about it! Nnnnope! Instead, I'll give you the third Monokuma file!"