P E Class

Monday...

"Wow, there's something extra happening every day of school... What even is wrong with me? Can't I attend school just in peace? Trouble follows wherever I go at school."

"Anyways, that guy, I hope he's there... I need to thank him for the dress. It was a pretty dress... and I need to tell him that the size fits."

"Wait, but that guy's in the Union... but I still have to thank him, cause if I don't then that's rude.... This is going to be a mess, ugh." Luna was scratching her head.

Luna walked into the school. Still remembering what happened last time at the cafeteria. After knocking Myunsuk Lee out with a tray, she was relieved. She wasn't scared that much.

"I think I'm getting used to it by now."

At the back of her mind, she somehow knew those bullies would stop bothering her, after the threatening performance she had put up last time in the cafeteria.

"I bet, they all can't jump from the window... That's why Tahyun and his goons didn't come after me. Or maybe they were just generous enough to leave me alone and not chase me. Who knows?"

She was more confident now. She didn't give a shit, about how anyone treated her, because she WOULD fight back now.

She entered the class, nervous as usual.

The whole class kept staring her. This time, it was fear. More like, confusion. A boy this puny, managed to take down Myunsuk Lee, who was a part of the Union and the 4th strongest fighter in Ganghak. Who knows, what else this puny guy can do.

Her videos online weren't helping either. The Union did make an effort to take down the videos. But, they were all over the place by now.

Is the Union, going to take revenge or something, for what I did. I hope not, please. Please god please.

Little did she know, a certain someone had already taken care of that, for her.

Even though Luna's actions, somewhat affected the Union's reputation, they weren't going to take any unnecessary risks, especially after the Jimmy Bae, and Hyeongshin incidents.

That guy, Wolf Keum, isn't here. What a bummer?  How am I supposed to thank him now???

Does he even attend class? Not like I'm really regular to my classes either. I miss school like every 3rd day. I need to be more regular from now on.

She went to her seat and sat down with a black but nervous expression. Her head down on the table. Myunsuk Lee was at his usual spot, not even having the courage to look in her direction.

Now I feel sorry for him. Wait, no. I shouldn't, he's an asshole. I hope he becomes a bit humble now though.

The whole class was in shock, as everyone was subconsciously making the connection between Lun and Wolf Keum of Ganghak.

- Lun vs Wolf. Who's stronger?

- New Kid at Ganghak poses a threat to Wolf Keum?

- Lun, the mysterious new kid of Ganghak

- The new kid at Ganghak jumping from the 3rd Floor

Luna rested on her chair, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Wow, things are peaceful... a bit too peaceful. It's like the calm before a storm.