Trap

Luna was chilling in her usual chair in her class, scrolling through some webtoons on her mobile phone. No teacher was in the class, finally. 

Myunsuk Lee was also sitting at his usual spot, in the back of the class (A/n : Like colton choi).

Wait, why is Hayden here?? And why the fuck is he wearing his mask up for the first time.

Myunsuk thought to himself.

Luna caught a tall black haired guy wearing a mask in the entrance of her class. 

Hmmm... what's he doing in this class. No one ever comes here ....

Hayden confidently walked over to Luna, hands in the pockets of his black jacket. Slamming his hand on her desk table. 

"Hey, you're Lun Kil?"

"Ummm Y- Yeah?"

"The Math teacher is calling you in the club room."

"Huh? Why?"

"I don't know, he's just calling you in. Just come."

"O-okay.... I'm coming."

"Follow me."

"Yeah."

Why is the math teacher calling me in. Did I make a mistake in the homework or something? Wait... Did I fail on my test??? Well, that would be understandable hehe.

But why does this guy look so familiar??

"Hey, another student will be joining us too. The teacher is calling all 3 of us."

"Ummm.... Okay."

Both were walking towards the stairs to climb up to the club room. At the end of the corridor, an even taller buff guy with tan skin, weird eyebrows, serious face, and a hat on top of his head.... showed up.

Luna was practically staring at the goofy getup.

Wait, what's the deal with this other kid... He's even taller than the first guy... and he's wearing a....  Christmas Hat??? Is he trying to hide his hair or something?  Maybe he's bald... But bald people don't look bad y'know. Maybe he has cancer... hmm idk let's not assume things.

Luna was struck with petty thoughts and assumptions. All these observations and curiosity, didn't give her the time to recognize the guy. Before everyone new it, they were on the 4th floor with the club room.

He... also looks kinda familiar... Maybe I'm being too conscious?

The three of them headed to the corridor with the club room...the stairs to the rooftop were beside the club room. That's where the two boys had to somehow bring this Lun Kil, to Wolf Keum.

The two boys paused in front of the rooftop stairs.

"What? Why did you stop?"

"We're going up from here."

"Huh? I thought the teacher called us in the club room."

"Well, that was just a mistake, he's actually calling us at the rooftop..."

"That doesn't sound right... There's nothing at the rooftop tho..."

"Actually, the teacher wants to talk to us about something private."