Karma is a Bitch

Hmmm... a message from Toby...

That FUCKER JARED SUN.. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM...

YEAH KILL HIM

What happened?

He forced me to give him alcohol drinks and then called the cops for underaged drinking... Now my dad's restaurant is suspended because of him and my dad is worried sick at home...

WHAT THE FUCK? He's an even bigger asshole than I thought...

I'm exposing Jared Sun... His uncle works in the education sector..I overheard him, his uncle leaked the answer sheet... I'm FUCKING exposing him... I have proof..

Do it...

Just five minutes...

Here's the databasefor all the social media accounts, emails, and contacts, of the ALL the students, teachers, education staff and ministers, in this area...

I'll make your post fucking viral, you just wait...

Jared Sun, that fucking asshole, I'll bring him down..

I have nothing to lose now...

He shouldn't have messed with my family...

You have my and Oliver's full support... Don't worry, your post WILL go viral.. I'll make sure of it... you just make the post.

I'll take care of the rest...

----------------------

The next day....

"How come your face is fine???"

"Ummm.. that's because..."

"And how do you know about the additional companies on the list..I don't think I've mentioned that to you before..."

"Ummm, that's because we've got lots of things in shipping..."

"How do you know that the additional companies are shipping companies... when the list was hidden inside a sealed envelope inside the bag??"

"Don't tell me that the fucker who stole the bag was YOU?

"No wait, let me explain."

"You better shut up, or I can't guarantee your teeth would stay intact..."

-------------------

Tobby my dude, did you see the news?

Yeah, I did..

Jared Sun got his karma, yay! And your post went viral even without our strategy lol

Yeah... and Wolf Keum beat him up too... 

Wait, really? Why?

I dunno why...But I heard he's also out of the Union...

Oh I know why. He stole Wolf's bag, that's why...

Whatever, the guy god his karma.. and after Wolf Keum, I beat him up too... felt so good...

Never felt better hehe

And my dad's store has been reopened now. Come visit,  your meal would be on the house, okay?

Cool thanks. I'll bring my brothers they eat alot so we'll pay.

Your dad's chicken is seriously good man

Thanks :) Thanks for sticking up with me and supporting me. I don't think I would've been able to stand up for myself if it weren't for the extra support.

Nah, it was all you... You stood up by yourself. I just hung out with you guys a few times. You were the brave one..

Yeah, but you inspired me to stand up for myself during the cafeteria incident. Thanks :)

Your welcome :) No need.

This chapter was short... cause I have to think and plan the plot ahead... I'm bringing in the Union... and also more Luna x Wolf content now...