Clash

It was lunch time now.

The whole class was headed to the cafeteria. While Luna still sat at her spot, watching the other students leave.

They're leaving  so quickly because of Wolf Keum, huh? 

Still, I am NOT going to the cafeteria. Why does everyone stare so much?... It's uncomfortable. And it's kinda gotten worse. Especially after what happened last time.

I'll just eat here... alone.

She started putting her things into her back pack, took out her lunch, and started unpacking it. Then she took a glance behind her.  

Wait, he's there too. I WANT my drawing book back. I hope he didn't see THAT drawing yet.

So she walked up to the boy, and started a conversation.

"Hey, thanks for the dress.... and it fits."

There, I did it, I thanked him for the dress. Finally.

"Good."

"S- So, can I get my notebook back now? "

"Yeah, no."

What? This isn't fair, why won't he give me MY book back? He's pissing me off.

Her awkward expression changed into an annoyed one.

"But why? It's mine, and there's just some weird drawings that aren't even worth looking at."

He paused for a while and then a wicked but playful smile appeared on his face.

"Haha, if you want it, you'll have to get it. You can't get everything you want. You've gotta work for it you know.

"Huh, what? Why do I have to work for it? It already belongs to me so give it to me. "

"No :) "

"Why though?"

"Take it yourself."

"Fine, I will."

Wow she's not stuttering anymore. Where was all that confidence hiding before? Wolf thought to himself.

He held his stretched arm with the book above him. She tried jumping but couldn't reach the hand.

"I hate this height difference." Luna snapped.

"Haha, I love this height difference." Wolf mocked.

She quickly grabbed a chair with her one hand, spun it around, stepped on top of it, and tried reaching for the book.

Wolf quickly took a step back to get the book out of her reach. 

Wow, that was fast...There's that determined look again in her eyes. Wolf observed

She still tried reaching for the book, even though Wolf was standing 2 feet away now. Suddenly the chair was about to topple over due to her reaching out a bit too much.

"Wait, careful." Wolf quickly grabbed the chair before it could fall. 

Luna lost her balance but she quickly regained it.

She stepped down from the chair and let out a deep sigh.

Then she grabbed onto Wolf's arm, and started pulling it downwards with full force. Wolf was still standing while holding the book high in the air.

Ugh... it won't budge.

"Your strength is weak haha." Wolf mocked.

"Oh yeah? I already know that."

Maybe I should try biting his hand. 

"If you don't give it back to me, then I'll..... I'll....."

"I'll what?"

"Let you have it?"

"You're giving up this easily?"

"How do I get it back then?"

"Haha figure it out yourself will ya?"

"Just give it back, it also has the wire-frames from the client's website I'm working on..."

"No :) And you're lying, there's nothing there, just embarrassing drawings."

"That's why give it back."

"No :)"

"Wait, you want money back for the dress, right? Here you go." She pushed a few dollars into his chest.

"No, keep the money."

"Then what do you want?"

"Fine, I'll give it back to you. Just one sec."

Then he opened the book, took out a page, yes, the one with THAT drawing, and gave the notebook back to her.

"Here you go."

"No, wait, give that drawing back too."

"You should be grateful for what you're getting. I wanted to take the whole notebook."

"So you're gonna keep it?"

"So you probably don't know who I am, right? Cause you're new?"

"Wait, don't change the subject. And I know who you are."

"Who am I then?"

"Fine. You're Wolf Keum, the head of Ganghak High School. The 3rd ranked in the Union, and 5th ranked in the Yeungdeunpo region. Happy?"

"You know that much detail?"

"Yeah, I kinda hacked into shuttle patch out of curiosity a few days ago... so yeah."

"Wait, people can hack into shuttle patch???"

"Yeah it's easy."

"So that's why you don't make eye contact with me? Cause you already know."

"No, I-  I try to make eye contact... but I can't.... with anyone."

So she doesn't know about the 3 second rule huh?

"I'll give you this drawing back..."

"Then give it."

"If you make eye contact with me :)"

"Huh? Okay. Fine."

She started making eye contact hesitingly, then turned away. 

"For how long then?" She was annoyed.

"For 3 seconds."

"1... 2...3.... there done." She counted impatiently.

"Okay, I'll go then." Wolf turned around to head out of the class.

"Wait, my drawing..." She called out.

"Yeah, here you go." He placed the drawing in her hand.

Ugh, finally.... He already saw that drawing tho, so there was no point in taking it back.

She looked at the drawing that was clasped in her hand. 

Was the drawing even that embarrassing? 

She straightened up the paper and took a quick glance, until her eye caught something at the bottom of the drawing.

Wait, wait, wait... what? There's a small heart...

Where the fuck did he even get a pink marker?....

A/n Lol imagine Wolf walking around with color markers in his bag. DOPE.