◉CHAPTER-3◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Are you leaving her or I have many other ways to do that".. Rohan said gritting his teeth..

Aditi didn't find him in their classroom.. She went towards the entrance and saw them..

"Leave her".. Rohan ordered as he loosened his grip..

"Listen Vishal.. If you will disturb her further then you will be beaten by the girls infront of whole class.. I won't do anything to you as you are not doing anything to me"

"Respect all the girls.. If she is saying no that means no".. He continued as he glared at Rohan and left..

Both the girls were feeling very proud and happy to see having a friend like him.. A soft tear came out from Shanaya's eyes and she immediately hugged him..

"O Hitler!!.. I have to give you a separate invitation to join the buddies hug??".. Rohan raised his hand to welcome Aditi in the hug as Aditi too ran towards them and hugged both of them..

◉✮◉

Shanaya was trying to sleep but again and again that incident was flashing infront of her eyes.. How Rohan saved her today, his words about respect the girls, his hug, their sweet moments, their fightings, his nicknames, his teasing and many more.. She smiled in her thoughts..

"Is she falling for him??.. Has she started loving her buddy whom she used to think Pagal and Phattu??".. She chuckled and hid her face between the pillows..

◉✮◉

Aditi 's condition was also not different from Shanaya.. She already felt butterflies in her stomach whenever she used to think about him.. She admitted already that she was falling for him.. Falling over his cuteness, his cute antics, his innocence, his stupid nicknames, his childishness, moreover his respect towards a girl and their friendship.. She got up from her bed and came near the corridor.. She smiled closing her eyes and took a deep breath..

"I don't know when and how I have fallen for you and now you are becoming my habit".. She blushed in her thoughts..

◉✮◉

Both the girls were continuously staring him whenever their eyes fell on him as he frowned..

"What happened girls??.. Why you both are checking me out??".. Rohan asked confusingly looking at both of them..

They were so lost in their thoughts that they didn't pay attention on what he's saying.. Rohan played a chutki infront of their faces and they came back to their senses..

"Why you both are staring at me from morning??.. Am I not looking handsome today??".. He started checking his face placing his palms..

Both of them hit their forehead and bursted out in laughing.. Rohan became more confused as Aditi and Shanaya hugged him tightly..

◉✮◉

Three of them sat on the their respective desks.. Aditi behind Shanaya.. And Rohan a little bit away..

"Ady, I have to tell you one thing yaar".. Shanaya smiled..

"Me too".. Aditi smiled back..

"Okay first you tell.. Because my one is little bit longer".. Shanaya told..

"Mine also.. It's about my life".. Aditi blushed..

"Is it!!.. Then listen.. I.. I have fallen in love Yaar!!".. Shanaya exclaimed in joy..

"You also!!".. Aditi exclaimed..

"Also means??.. You too??".. Shanaya confusingly asked on which Aditi nodded..

"Yaar we are truly besties.. We have fallen in love that too at the same time!!.. How strange!!".. Shanaya added as they both started laughing..

"Who is he??".. Aditi asked smilingly as Shanaya replied..

"No no.. First you Ady".. Shanaya demanded..

"This is not done.. You should tell first".. Aditi told but Shanaya denied.. They continued this for sometimes atlast Shanaya replied..

"Okay fine!!.. You know him very well.. He is.. Ummm Rohannnnnn!!".. Shanaya started laughing after stretching the word..

Aditi 's face became pale.. She couldn't believe her ears..

"R__Rohan".. She slowly stammered..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇