◉CHAPTER-5◉

AUTHOR'S POV

For Rohan it was just a couple dance with his best friend but for Aditi it was more than anything.. How much she was trying to control her feelings and emotions but destiny was playing another game..

(The song which was playing behind)

They started rehearsing..

Rohan slipped his both hands upon hers from shoulder to palms

Rohan slipped his both hands upon hers from shoulder to palms.. She closed her eyes feeling touch..

"Now just hold my shoulders tightly okay!!".. He exclaimed blinking his eyes as she nodded a little..

He then picked her up holding her waist.. A shiver ran through her spine.. She felt goosebumps over her body.. He flipped her around and looked straight into her eyes.. The sudden and constant gaze of him made her numb.. His hot breath was falling on her face..

He slowly placed her on the floor remaining face to face

He slowly placed her on the floor remaining face to face.. Her heart started beating faster.. She lost the surroundings with the tune of love and stayed gazing him.. The dark room, all other lights went off and only the centre light was focusing them..

Others were watching their dance from a little bit away.. Aditi was still lost in him.. The sudden sounds of clapping broke her trance.. She looked at them and feeling their positions.. She detached herself from him..

"Wow nice Yaar!!.. Ady, Roh you both were looking just fire.. You guys have fire in you and with that you will burn the stage".. Rohan was very happy.. He smirked looking at her and gave her a smarty look.. Her eyes became moist.. She just ran away from the room controlling her tears..

"Hey!!.. What happened to her??".. All asked to Rohan..

"I don't know".. Rohan was confused..

"You guys carry on.. I'm coming".. He excused them and ran behind her..

Rohan searched her in the whole college but didn't find her.. He asked his other classmates but none had seen her.. Her bag wasn't also there.. He then called Aditi but she didn't pick the call.. Rohan rode on his bike and went to her hostel but didn't find her there too.. Then he recalled where she could be and his mind hit.. He then went towards there.. The garden a little bit away from their college..

"What happened Ady??.. Why did you come here without informing me".. Rohan asked Aditi from behind who was just sitting on the bench and was watching the love birds who were sitting a little bit away from them..

"Nothing.. Just missing Maa and Paa".. She lied..

"Don't lie Ady.. I know you".. He said which broke her more..

"Now say Yaar, what happened??.. I was checking that in these days you were behaving strangely even you were avoiding your Roh".. He added..

"It's our last year and after that you will be on your way and I will be on mine and you will forget me".. She said with moist eyes as he quickly wrapped his arms around her..

"Shit head.. Who said you're going to get relief from me.. At least not in this birth.. Tu shadi kar legi fir bhi main waha a jaunga tera dimag khane".. He told hugging her..

She smiled and shook her head still in tears..

"Abbey Hitler!!.. Now stop crying or else I will also start crying".. He said and pulled her in a tight hug..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇