◉CHAPTER-8◉

Two weeks passed, After roughly driving the bike Rohan came to his room.. Closing the door with a bang, throwing the jacket on the bed he sat on the floor on his knees.. After opening the phone's gallery he searched his image with Aditi..

"Ady!!.. I'm begging you, please come back yaar.. I need you.. Please come back for me please.. This time I won't let you go anywhere from me".. He broke down..

Tears dropped on the phone's screen when his phone buzzed.. It was Shanaya..

"Hello, Roh"

"I'm not in the mood to talk, Shanaya"

"Please tell me what happened? Why are you ignoring me like this? After coming from Aditi's house, you're totally ignoring everyone. Why it is? Can't you understand I love you damn it? And it hurts to see you ignoring me like this. Until Aditi was with us you used to talk to me but now when she left you totally forgot me? Is she only important to you not me?"

She said angrily as she was pissed and frustrated with his ignorance. It felt like he was there with her because of Aditi only not for her. His mind got diverted and he got more frustrated. Already Aditi left and now Shanaya's talks.

"Yes, Aditi is more important to me. Happy? Now don't bother me"

Saying so he cut the call angrily. Why couldn't she just stop bothering him?

On the other hand, Shanaya too got angry with his non-stop chanting about Aditi. She was busy in her marriage but here he just wanted to bring back Aditi because he was her best friend? When she herself went from their lives then why was hell bent on bringing her back? When she didn't want to come then why was he behaving stubbornly? He was going behind Aditi but couldn't he see her efforts? Why did he have to go behind a closed chapter? Why couldn't he see her love?

◉✮◉

Aditi was writing something in a diary sitting on a chair.. Her full concentration was on the attached images of the diary.. She was busy in attaching Rohan and her pictures on the diary with a smile and writing about their sweet moments of their life.. She didn't know when would she get to meet him again but he would be there in her heart forever. A lone tear came out from her eyes which she immediately wiped off..

She thought with this marriage she could forget him but nothing was happening. She couldn't forget him for a moment which was scaring her. How could she do justice in this marriage when her heart and soul was reserved for Rohan. She just wished everything to go nice in her and his life.

'I know you aren't destined for me but that doesn't mean I will stop loving you.. I didn't love you to get back your love.. Those moments when I was with you are the best moments of my life.. I know you were upset with my decision but you will forget everything after sometime and I believe you will get that love from her'.. She smiled and attached another image of them in her diary..

'Today I have made your favourite Pasta.. I wish you could eat those.. You remember what you used to do after watching my handmade Pasta? Yeah, I know it was bad at taste'..

She laughed remembering the way Rohan used to finish a bowl full of Pasta within a minute which Aditi used to make only for him and give Rohan at the recess time but then he used to say it wasn't good.. He was just eating so that she didn't feel bad. He used to snatch her lunch from her seeing Pasta and after finishing it he used to return the empty bowl which used to make her giggle every time..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇