◉CHAPTER-9◉

The next night Rohan came to Aditi's house again. He didn't want to lose her never ever.

Aditi was just laying on the bed reading her dairy when she felt a knock on her window. She was confused why someone was knocking on her window but then she felt really scared. What if there was a thief or killer? Her heartbeat stopped for a moment. She thought she was just overthinking when the knock was heard again.

She slowly got up and went towards the window. Then with her shakey hands she opened the window. Her eyes widened seeing Rohan.

"Hi"

He smiled cutely with her drowsy eyes.

"Roh? What are you doing here?"

"I?"

He thought for sometime and then again smiled.

"I came to take you back"

"Roh_"

"Shhh"

He placed his index finger on her lips making her shiver.

"Everyone is s__sleeping"

Saying so he jumped inside and sat on the floor smiling.

"You're drunk?"

Aditi asked with shocking eyes.

"N__Nope"

He denied taking sware.

"I__I just wanted to taste it"

He tried to convince himself and her as she put her arms on her waist glaring at him.

"And why did you want to taste it?"

"Because it was hurting here"

He pointed at his chest and then continued.

"Aur kisine kaha hai ki ise khane se dard nehi hota" (And someone told me. Consumption of alcohol can decrease your pain)

"Buddhu"

Aditi hit her forehead sighing and then holding his arm she tried to make him stable but he again leaned on her. Her heartbeat stopped beating as she found him so close to her.

"Roh"

She started but he again shushed her.

"Let's go with me na"

"I can't. Please try to understand"

"Why?"

He puffed his cheeks.

"Because it's my marriage"

She said.

"Why are you marrying that bastard?"

He got angry with the thought that the man would take his best friend from him some days later.

"Ek na ek din to ye hona hi tha. Main aise to nehi rahe sakti na sari umar. Aj nehi to kal meri shadi to honi hi thi na?" (It would happen today or tomorrow? I can't stay like this for my whole life right)

She tried to make him understand but he wasn't in a state to listen anything.

"No. Don't do it"

He pleaded pulling her more closer to her. Their lips were so close that if she did any movements then it would touch.

"Don't do this marriage please. Don't leave me. I'm your best friend then how can you leave me"

He whispered with tears like a baby.

"Tu chali jayegi to Main nehi rahe paunga yaar. Tu hamesha bolti haina ki you can't see my crying? Dekh main ro raha hu yaar" (If you go then how will I leave? You always say you can't see my crying? See I'm crying now)

He whispered pointing at his tears and then hugged her by her waist.

She was wearing a cotton top and loose pants. His action lifted the material from her belly as he pressed his head more deeper into her soft belly as she felt a ticklish sensation with his silk hairs. Butterflies erupted in her stomach when his lips accidentally touched her soft skin. She slowly placed her hand to push him but he only tightened his hold around her. She felt her heartbeat was going wild every second.

"I love you na yaar"

She fisted her palms hearing that she knew why was he saying that. It was because he didn't want her to leave him. It was because he wanted his best friend only with him but he didn't have any romantic feelings for her. He just wanted her beside him but she couldn't remain like that with him forever. They are only friends. It was already hard for her and she couldn't stretch it more.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇