-6-

TW:VIOLENCE

TW:VIOLENCE

"take me home where
i belong."

today we had a team photoshoot. the entire team + autumn and I + My dad and Steve. i was excited for it. but, we had to help the guys put their suits on first.

we stood in the sports hall as Jude and Reece came in, "oi where are my socks, bella?" Jude called. "dyou wanna be patient with me, kid? you're 17. little shit," i stuck my middle finger up at him. "18 in 5 days," Jude winked.

I helped Jude find his suit, "it's like having to put on a uniform this is," Jude said. "innit?" i chuckled.

Mason came in and i passed him his suit without saying anything, didn't even make eye contact. But, as our hands grazed each other, i felt shivers run down my spine.

I smirked as Phil, Harry, Jordan, Kieran, Sam and John approached us. "awww here they are," I cheered. "suuuit," Phil chuckled excitedly.

Next came in Ben and Kalvin, "my suit is gonna be sooo bad," Kalvin groaned. "Cmon Phillips, get a grip it's one photo. Autumn, help your boyfriend with his suit i beg." i called.

John looked through the rack to trying to find his suit, "where am I?" I looked through and found his suit within two seconds, "that wasn't so hard now was it?" John glared at me, "just admit you're in love with me, Bella." I laughed sarcastically at him until my fake laughter died down when i felt two eyes burning the back of my head. i looked back to see Mason glaring at me with a clenched jaw. weird.

i walked over to ben as i helped him try out a tux, "jheee," i hyped him up. "baggy. very baggy." Ben passed me back the tuxedo. " get your size lad," i said. "well i can tell you one thing, Bella. it's definitely not a 42," Ben chuckled.

i cheered Jude as he did up his tie quickly, "you're used to doing your school tie still aren't you?" Jude huffed, "yeah and i'm a master."

i laughed at Ben as i helped him but on his red hat. Ben rolled his eyes at me, "Bella, i'm not wearing that." I pouted at him, "why?! i think it looks really good." However, he carried on insisting, "nope. i'm not wearing it, Bella."

i walked over to Harry as his suit looked fine, "Kane, yours has gotta fit." He smiled at me as he pulled his tux on, "how's it looking?" i chuckled at him, "nah yours is fine, compared to trips as well, you're blessed."

Jadon and Marcus walked in looking tired as shit. "all right b, what you sayin?" Jadon winked. "come on, Sanch. you're late, get your suit," i rolled my eyes. i turned to Marcus, "you look like shit." Marcus put his hand on his heart and gasped, "i just woke up, idiot."

i smiled as i saw my brother come in, in his sliders. "you got my suit?" Raheem asked me. i put him in a headlock, "you're late, hurry up. My dad's not letting me get changed til i help you lot," i smile.

i helped Saka with his tux as hendo helped him adjust his tie. "higher," Saka begged. "Kayo you're actually such a baby you know," i rolled my eyes. "oi!" he smacked my hand.

I walked over to Declan as i helped him find his shoes. "i've actually found the shirt that fits, you know?" Mason spoke. i looked over at him as i saw him struggle to tie his tie. "wait, sorry Declan. just let me help Mason," i got back up. i walked over to Mason as he groaned with concentration written all over his face, "i cant do it." i chuckled as he struggled and stood right in front of him, "look. let me do it."

I could feel Mason observe me as i adjusted his tie for him, i could feel him looking down at me as i tried to act as if i didn't notice. "there you go," i smiled. "y-yeah," Mason returned the smile, awkwardly.

i smiled as i looked at my self in this dress in the mirror for the photoshoot

i smiled as i looked at my self in this dress in the mirror for the photoshoot. i began to zip up my dress until i turned around to see Mason leaning against the doorframe. i zipped up the rest of my dress. Mason broke the silence as he cleared his throat, "um...we're ready." i straightened out my dress as i walked over to where i was standing, "yeah, yeah no problem. is there any chance u can straighten out the straps to my dress, i think they're twisted."

mason took a deep breath as he walked closer to me, "sure." He softly turned me around as he ran his finger tips over my bare back, moving my hair onto my right shoulder as i felt his breath on my neck. Mason straightened out the straps to my bra and dress as i felt an ache between my thighs. what was he doing to me?  i turned around to face him, "thanks." he smiled at me, "no problem at all."

we both walked out to the team together, everyone's eyes on us. "looking good, Bella," I heard Jadon say. i felt Mason put his hand on my lower back as soon as Jadon said that, making me gulp.

i sat beside Autumn on the front row, also next to my father. Autumn nudged me, "what was that?" I gave her a confused expression, "sorry?" Autumn rolled her eyes, "don't play dumb with me."

i smiled as the photographer took a few shots of us. still wondering what was actually going on with Mason and what he wanted.

it was late now. i was wearing a cropped top and sweats, ready for bed. i heard stomps come from the hallway, i looked back to see Jack, he looked fuming. He walked over to me and Harshly grabbed my face, making me gasp.

"what the fuck is your problem, huh?" Jack whispered. "Jack, i'm sorry but i don't know what i've done. please let go of me," i tried to remain calm as i leant against the wall. "you've been ignoring me for no fucking reason," i could smell the vodka on his breath. "i haven't-" I immediately got cut off. "you're fucking lying!" he whisper- yelled as he threw a glass towards me, i winced as it hit the wall next to me and cut my stomach.

"Belly?" i heard my dad call me. i looked at Jack who gave me a threatening look, "y-yeah?" i called back. "everything ok?" he called again. "yeah, sorry! i just broke a glass!" i responded.

jack slapped me across the face once more before leaving. what the fuck.