-14-

vote and comment x

vote and comment x

"stop you're crying
baby it'll be all right."

|| ISABELLA ||

11th July 2021, England Vs Italy. the final.

today i woke up living in fear, feeling as if everyone shouldn't be so calm, as if they should be able to see the plan that the Italians have.

Italy played dirty, disgusting actually. they fouled and would fake injuries to get penalties, free kicks, etc. it was gross and the referees always fell for it. i was nervous and i would've rather played spain. but, italy won.

it was 1 in the afternoon and i got a knock on my door, i smiled as i saw Mason enter. he came and sat on my bed beside me wrapping his arms around my waist as i straddled his lap. "hi baby," Mason smiled. "hey," I responded. "we're leaving in an hour," Mason whispered. "i know," i whispered, "are you scared?"

"of course i'm a bit nervous. but, i'm not terrified," Mason rubbed his hand up and down my back, "you know, if i could...i'd quit footy and run away with you to italy."

"you would?" i smiled. "yeah, that place where luca was set," mason chuckled. "i'd love to live in italy, Mase. but, you're not quitting yet," I chuckled. "well what about when we're old and grey...can't we go then?" Mason pouted. "yeah," I chuckled. "yeah?" he responded as he began to tickle me, making me squeal, "yeah?" he repeated, as he continued to tickle me.

i was so intrigued by this boy, so absolutely besotted by him, just in love. i couldn't be happier. Mason had showed me what love was and somehow i'd fall in love with him more and more every minute i'd spend with him. the boys must've guessed by now, my brother had asked me about him. Raheem seemed to like him a lot, i always knew that he wouldn't mind. since they first met, they'd always got on.

"Mase! seriously, i need to get ready!" i groaned. "please, Izzy. sit with me for 5 minutes," Mason begged. "go stretch," i chuckled, jumping off his lap. "nuh-uh, you're not getting away from me that easily, sweetheart," he smirked, pulling me by my waist, i quickly struggled myself out of his grip, running into the on-suit, locking the door. "izzy!" Mason groaned. "go and stretch, you have the biggest game of the year tonight, i'll come see you after i promise," i chuckled through a call.