-7-

smut

smut

"it will take a while
to make you smile."

||ISABELLA||

it was the next day...29th of June. England vs Germany. today we were going to stay in a hotel instead. that meant i had to wake up earlier than usual.

i woke up groaning as i looked at the cut on my stomach. mentally, i was completely in shock. how could someone like him treat me like that?

i sighed as i walked downstairs, i saw Mason was already down there so i quickly got a hoodie from my room. i walked back downstairs with my hoodie on.

i saw Mason raise an eyebrow at me, "you okay?" i shrugged, "i have a question." i was in the mood for an argument and after what happened with Jack i didn't want to be taken for a fool anymore. "and what's that?" he asked me as he kept his eyes on me. "why did you switch up so quickly?" i asked. Mason's eyebrows furrowed at my question, "excuse me?" i chuckled softly, "oh, come on. you hated me, you despised me, you did anything just to provoke me and now you're acting like you can't stay away from me? make up your fucking mind!"

Mason scoffed at me, "are you fucking serious? first of all where's this fucking coming from? and second of all, who the fuck said i can't stay away from you?!" i began to raise my voice now, "so you've just been like this with me just to fuck around with me, then? you thought if you gave me attention i'd finally fuck you?" Mason tensed up at my question, and i hummed in response, "hm. okay." and with that i walked back upstairs.

||OUTSIDER'S POV||

nothing had really happened throughout the day, except training. The team were now at Wembley and kick off started over an hour ago. it was quite an intense game and isabella was getting quite nervous. she sat in the front row with her dad as her leg kept shaking in anxiousness. "stop that, Belly," Gareth scholded

Gareth and Bella began to talk but their conversation was interrupted as our attention was drawn to some commotion on the pitch. Mason began to push over Toni Kroos because of the foul that he had just given Declan. as Raheem began to pull Mason away, Mason decided to surrender, he lifted his hands up in defeat, not wanting a red card.

As Mason began to walk away, calmly, Kroos said something that set him off. "yo, Mount? tell Isabella that i'm fine with fucking her when you get bored!" Kroos called, making Isabella's anxiety go through the roof. that was it for him. Mason ran back to Kroos, knocking him to the ground, punching him over and over and over.

That's when Gareth and Bella ran towards Mason, Isabella grabbed his arm and used all her might to pull Mason off of Toni. Bella finally got him off of the other player, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"she yelled. "Mason you're done for tonight, Bella go take him to the hotel," Gareth told his daughter. "but, i didn't-" Bella instantly got interrupted. "now! take your keys, your brothers got them," Gareth said. Bella groaned in defeat as she told Mason to hurry up.