-13-

"she lives indaydreams with me

"she lives in
daydreams
with me."

A/N: vote and comment

|| OUTSIDER'S POV ||

the drive home was filled with nothing but sexual tension, Mason was clearly fuming and Bella was just scared. She had no idea what she was in for but she knew it would be a long night for her. "Mason..." Bella started but sighed when she got no response,"i don't know why you're angry at me, Mason. i haven't done anything wrong."

Bella looked over at her boyfriend who's hands were placed tightly around the steering wheel. "you know what, Mase? you're the one who wanted to keep it private, it's not my fault that they don't know we're together," she rolled her eyes. "so kissing you in front of everyone wasn't enough of a hint?" Mason responded, still not making eye contact with Bella.

"so now you wanna talk?" Isabella asked. "yes i did say i wanted to keep the relationship private, Izzy. but, i never said secret. there's a difference, i just don't want anyone to ruin what you and i have, that's all," Mason sternly told his girlfriend.

Mason's body tensed up as he felt Bella's hand travel up his thigh. She smirked as she looked over at him to see him clench his jaw as his breathing picked up. that's when she palm him through his joggers, making him groan. Bella smirked as she began to press sloppy kisses onto his neck. "Izzy," Mason moaned. "what?" she whispered against his neck sending shivers down his spine.

"please," he begged. "please what?" She asked. "please do something," He repeated. "mount, are you begging for me?" Bella whispered in a seductive tone. She smashed her lips back onto his neck as he tried his best to keep his eyes on the road, taking the scenic route as to not be seen by other drivers. Bella began to pull down his joggers along with his boxers, exposing his hardened dick.

She ran her thumb over his tip, making him moan in desire as she started to pump him. she slowly lowered her head as she wrapped her lips around him, swirling her tongue around the tip, making him moan loudly. "fuck it," he moaned as he pulled over. "don't stop izzy, just like that baby, always doing such a good job for me," he moaned as he wrapped his hand around her hair, pushing her head down making his dick hit the back of her throat, Bella gagging in response as he held her head there for a bit.

Bella tapped Mason's thighs to indicate that she needed to come back up for air she gasped as she smirked up at his state, biting his lip, begging for more. "izzy...izzy please-" Mason's sentence was cut short as Isabella wrapped her lips around his dick once again, hollowing her cheeks around him this time making his moans become louder and louder.