Hitman Part-1

Author: this is my first time writing a book so I am really sorry for any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes 😅
TW: mention of death, weapons,and kisses (maybe)

Tommy POV:
I was meeting up a new client of mine he was a really rich man so I was expecting a good amount of payment for this. Once I got to the location I saw a car two man with black suites come out. one was holding a big bang and the other was opening the car door. The man I was offered a job from came out of the car.

???: "hi, you must be the hitman right?"

Tommy:" hello and yes I am "

???:" good, now here's the guy you have to kill" *hands his photo to Tommy*

Tommy:*look's at the photo*" ok, how much am I being paid? "

???: " 1 million "

'is this guy crazy' I thought to myself even though I was expecting a big amount but this a way too much.

Tommy: " that much!?!?! "

???: " Yes also his name is rannboo and he's 6'6. "

Tommy:" This bitch is taller than me! "😡

Tommy:" don't worry I will get the job done."

???: " You better or else I will hunt you down."

Tommy: " Ya man whatever. " 🙄

No one's POV:

Tommy follow  rannboo  in a dark street he made sure no one was there and he tried to attack him with a pocket knife but to he's surprise rannboo managed to doge it and make him drop he's knife. Before Tommy knew it he was pinned on the side wall by rannboo.

Rannboo:" who are you and who send you after me? "

He asked clearly not happy (ya no shit Sherlock 😒).' he's voice is kinda hot' Tommy thought for a second ' wait no,no,no,no Tommy you have to kill this man remember!' Tommy thought to himself.

Tommy:" um, I can't tell you."

Rannboo:" Tell me now or else.."

Rannboo said griping tighter on Tommy's hands.

Tommy: " or else what? "

Rannboo:" This.."

Rannboo lowered and started to kiss Tommy on the lips he kissed for a while. Tommy was shocked and red like a tomato after a while Tommy kissed back after 3-4 mins (please tell me if that was too much) rannboo finally let go he saw Tommy's tomato red face ' kinda cute ' rannboo thought to himself.

Rannboo:" so? "

Tommy:" his name is Steve."

Rannboo:" Steve!?! god I hate that man."

Rannboo:" And you are? "

Tommy:" That's not important also can you let go? "

Rannboo:" aww~ but your cute~"

Tommy instantly went a dark shade of red and rannboo let go.'god I hate this guy' Tommy thought to himself. Tommy tried to get he's knife back but rannboo stop him immediately and pinned him to the wall again.

Rannboo: "don't even think about it."

Rannboo said in a deep voice sending Shriver's down the smaller's spine.

Tommy: "Man what's your deal with pinning me!?!"

Rannboo: "are you kidding me your literally trying to kill me!"

Tommy: "cuz that's my job you idiot you know what fine I won't kill just let me go."

Rannboo ten let go of Tommy and took the pocket knife with him.

Rannboo POV:

I saw the strawberry blonde leave so I called out to him.

Rannboo:" where are you going strawberry?"

Tommy:*turns red*" what did you just call me!?"

Rannboo: "well you wouldn't tell me your name so I thought strawberry will be a good nickname besides it suits you";)

Tommy: "No!,I hate that and it's none of your damen business where I go"

Rannboo:" you know your kinda cute when your made.";)

Tommy: "oh shut up, I literally just try to kill you arshole."

Rannboo: "True saying why are you a hitman anyway?"

He looked really sad after that qution maybe it was a bit too personal.

Rannboo: "you don't have to do answer if you don't want to."

Tommy: "why are even talking to me shouldn't you like report me or some shit?"

Rannboo: "Ya but I like you~"

Tommy:* turns red*" uh stop flirting already!"

Rannboo:" tell me your name atleast?"

Tommy: " ugh! Fine it's "Tommy" now shut up!"

Rannboo: "wow, you didn't had to yell and  it suits you.";)

Tommy:" ugh! What tf did I just said? "

Tommy POV:

This guy is getting on my nerve. I was about to leave but I realised that if I go back Steve will probably kill me so I don't really know what you to do. I don't really have any family my parents died when I was really young and I ran away from the orphanage when I turned 15 and I am now 20.

Rannboo:" so what will happen after you didn't kill me? "

Tommy:" idk actually I can't go back or else they will find me and I don't even have any family whatsoever."

Rannboo:" since you spared my life you can stay with me if you like.."

___________________________________________
Author: total word count 830.
Man can someone please give me any ideas please?
Also this story has been inspired by leah__writes (tomboo one shots)