Hitman part-2

TW: Yelling, gunshots and kisses  (maybe a little rough let me know)

Tommy POV:
Rannboo:" so.. what do you say..? "

'Is this guy serious' I thought to myself even though I should not agree but I don't really have a choice so anything to survive I guess.

Tommy:" sure but only cuz I don't have a choice got that!"

Rannboo:" ya sure saying how did you even manage to find me? "

Tommy:" I shouldn't be saying this but... you have a tracker on you somewhere."

Rannboo:" I have a what?!?"

Tommy:" A tracker are you def or something? "

Rannboo:" oh, sorry I don't know how I am suppose to react after finding out that there is a FUCKING TRACKER ON ME!"

I flinched a little after the scream it was not pointless to react that way I was just not good at dealing with shouting. He grabs my hand and brings me to a corner of the street and put both of his hands at my sides locking me there not giving me space to leave.

Rannboo:" tell me where the tracker is or else."

He said that in a really deep and scaring voice. It would have been hot as hell if it was not this situation but I was almost scared and let me tell you scaring a big strong man like me who kills for a living is a big thing.

Tommy:" I-I don't r-really know that but can you l-let me go? w-we can figure it out when we go to your p-place."

Rannboo POV:
He was stuttering and looked like he was about to start shaking 'cute' I thought. He was not wrong tho we can figure it out later as well so I grabbed his hand and we started to walk. I was surprised that he didn't figure out who I was maybe he was too busy on focusing on his target that he didn't realise that it was one of the top model in the area? But I can't diney the fact that he is quite cute. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him but again how should I have reacted calmly? Ya not knowing where is the tracker on me sure.

Tommy:" why do I feel like I saw you somewhere? "

Rannboo:" idk maybe in your dreams~"

Tommy:" why did I even bother asking? "

Rannboo:" cuz you love me.";)

He snatch his hand back and grabbed me by the collar of my half black and half white hoody and looked me clearly in the face. I think that he realised now who he was with cuz his face turned bright red. I wanted to teas him.

Rannboo:" don't start what you can't finish strawberry~"

Before he could let go I grabbed his shoulders and bought his face closer to mine and God when I thought his face couldn't get more flustered it did. He looked so cute I then left go he was shocked and turns to me.

Tommy:" why would you do that!?!"

Rannboo:" do what? "

Tommy:" I really regret spearing you."

Rannboo:" oh well too late now cuz now your in love with me~"

Tommy:" whatever, where are we going anyways it's taking too long."

Rannboo:" my  party place there are rooms in there since I can't go to my house because of this god for saken tracker and it is not that far away so it shouldn't take long."

Tommy:" You are a rich billeioner and you chose to walk? "😒

Rannboo:" I was out on a walk before you try to kill me ok."