Yanberboo~ part-2

TW: muder, kisses

Tommy's POV:
I got ready to go to the mall with tubbo and rannboo. I was waiting for my brother willbur he finally came and we got in the car.

Willbur:" so, Tommy what are you gonna do in the mall? "

Tommy:" oh idk I was thinking of checking out the books they might have."

Willbur:" seriously, you know I don't really see where I went wrong that you came out to be like tecno a nerd."

Tommy:" shut up will your hair looks like shit!"

Willbur:" Ya,ya whatever anyways is it gonna be just you and tubbo or do you really have no other friends?"

Tommy:" No prick rannboo will also be there."

Willbur:" wait rannboo the enderman guy from school? "

Tommy:" You know him? "

Willbur:" Ya, you know Nikki he's her friend she introduced him he is quite nice."

Tommy:" I didn't knew that you met him."

Willbur:" well now you do anyways were here."

I looked out to see both rannboo and tubbo waiting for me. I said by to will and go up to them. Tubbo as usual gave me a huge the moment he saw me.

Tommy:" Hello to you too big T."

Rannboo:" Hey Tommy."

Tommy:" Hello there rannboob."

When I looked up to see rannboo I noticed he looked handsome- wait, wait no he looked good I mean decent and even if I like him I don't think he will fall for me.

Rannboo's POV:
I looked at Tommy he looked beautiful as always. He does call me rannboob every now and then but idc as long as I get to see him laugh. We then got inside the mall looking around and having fun untill we saw someone coming up to us and it was mia she was one of the popular girls. I didn't like when she was around my senpai.

Mia:" Hey boys it's nice seeing you guys here how are you three doing? "

Tubbo:" Hi mia and we are doing great didn't knew we will come across you, how are you? "

Mia:" I am good so is it ok if I hang out with you guys? my friend couldn't make it today."

Tommy:" fine by me what about you tubbo, rannboo? "

Both rannboo and tubbo:" sure."

I knew damn well that she was making up a story but I wanted to see what she was planning so I agree. While we were with her I saw she was acting strange she was trying to flirt with Tommy every now and then. I was furious when she held on Tommy's hand. I wish I could have strangled her then and there but I couldn't have any witness so I just controlled myself cuz Tommy didn't really seem to care about any of it.

Mia's POV:
I couldn't believe it I was holding Tommy's hand. I have had a crush on him for a while. I got to know that he was gonna be here by a friend of mine. I don't know if he likes anyone or not but I tried to flirt with him and he didn't seem to get it. 'Maybe he is just good at hiding it' I thought. While we were hanging out I felt like someone was straining at us but I egnore it. When we got to the food court tubbo and rannboo have gone to give the orders. I saw this as the perfect opportunity and took my shot.

Mia:" Hey Tommy? "

Tommy:" Ya? "

Mia:" I wanted to tell you something.."

Tommy:" ok what is it? "

Mia:" It's just that I really really like you will you please go on a date with me!"

Tommy:" Mia please don't take this the wrong way I don't wanna hurt your feelings but.."

Mia:" But what Tommy? "

Tommy:" God how do I say this without being offensive..? "

Mia:" what was that Tommy? "

Tommy:" well you see the thing is that.. uh-!? "

Before he could finish his sentence I pulled him into a kiss. I heard something drop on the floor I pulled away and saw that rannboo behind Tommy and he have dropped the drinks(by brinks I didn't mean alcohol I ment like cold drink)he was holding.

Tommy:" Yo, wth mia you didn't even let me finish I wanted to say I don't like you that way!"

Mia:" w-what I thought you needed a kiss to realise that you love me? "

Tommy:" well I didn't wanted to be rud but next time please think before you act!"

I felt like I was about to cry. So I ran outside going back home. ' He is just a prick I am a popular girl and yet he still reject me'
I thought to myself.

Rannboo's POV:
I was angry not only she kissed Tommy infront of me she kissed him without his fucking consent. Tubbo was there trying to explain to Tommy what he did wasn't too harsh. I told them that I will be getting new drinks since I dropped the last ones after getting the drinks I sat next to Tommy.

Tubbo:" it wasn't your fault big man she was a bitch for kissing you without your consent."

Rannboo:" He is right Tommy don't feel bad."

Tommy:" I know but I shouted at her."

I couldn't stand him saying that so I pulled Tommy into a huge. Tommy was surprised and was blushing and tried to cover his face. I found that adorable. Tommy hugged back a little while later. I was more than happy I felt like hundred of butterfly in my stomach.

Tubbo:" so you guys gonna kiss now or what? "

Tommy:" Tubbo wtf man!"

Tommy was flustered from what tubbo said and I was just blushing a little. l was thinking of what to do with mia. Surely I can get red of her but it won't be easy like max.
(Time skip to after all of them went back home and it was night cuz I fucking can)

No one's POV:
It was night time rannboo's parents were a sleep.  He got Mia's address by someone in school who went to her house party's. He then gets the house keys and put some gloves on then he grabs a knife and a shovel. He left his house quietly as possible. He made it to Mia's house it was a big house makes sense her father is rich after all. He got a ladder from the backyard and placed it infront of a window he got to the window with the shovel in one hand and the knife in the pocket. To rannboo's surprise the window was open meaning he wouldn't have to break it. 'This shouldn't be too hard' rannboo thought to himself. The window led to a hall he walked quietly through the hall going to door to. He then came across a door with a glitter foam paper on it and letters that said "Mia's room". 'Jackpot' rannboo thought to himself. He got inside the room quietly opening it he went to the bed and saw that mia was sleeping. He took the pillow from beside her and suffocate her tell she doesn't move. He then dragged her body to the window and threw it to the ground there were sounds of crack but luckily no blood. He then took the body to a forest which was far from the house but not way too far. He then dug a deep hole with the shovel. He then cut the body in peaces with no emotion on his face what so ever. He put the body parts inside the hole and filled it up again.

Rannboo's POV:
I got back home after making sure to leave no evidence. I then clean myself and my knife then I put the shovel back where I took it from. I have no regret for what I did I will continue doing it if it means that Tommy will be mine cuz he belongs to me and only me. I knew I would have no problem cuz I already met his brother willbur the most protective one and tecno won't be a problem if I get a good impression over Phil. I looked at my colage of Tommy's pictures and placed my hand on one.

Rannboo:" You will be mine."

With that I went to bed it was Friday after all meaning we wouldn't have school tomorrow so I could hang out with only Tommy if I was lucky or just see him from a far like I usually do.

___________________________________________
Author: total word count 1418.
Damn this chapter went dark real quick.
I might do a confection in the next chapter or a family meeting who knows. what would you guys like?