Hitman part-3

TW: blood, smut, mention of weapons.

Rannboo's POV:
We hear a loud thub but couldn't see anything.

Person 2:" stop we don't wanna go dragging his unconscious body back now do? "

Person 1:" whatever."

After a little while we both heard them leave. I looked at strawberry who was sitting on my lap the entire time. I put my one hand on his cheek and the other around his waist.

Rannboo:" enjoying strawberry~? "

Tommy:" As much as I would love to finish my job of killing you right here right now I wanna get out of here."

Rannboo:" Aww~ your no fun."

Tommy:" I know anyways get us out we already know that the stupid tracker is in your hair."

Rannboo:" Ya, sure."

I then let both of us out of there. When we got out my eyes widen there was blood on the floor. Sure I thought that the person who got beaten would have been bad but I wasn't expecting blood that's for sure. I looked at Tommy who was right beside me he looked on the floor with no emotion. 'Makes sence he is a hitman after all' I thought to myself.

Tommy:" Ok, now get the tracker out and give it to me."

Rannboo:" ok."

I found the tracker in my hair and gave it to him.

Rannboo:" why do you need it anyways? "

Tommy:" for this."

He then threw the tracker on the floor and stomp on it till it was completely crushed.

Tommy:" Oh, I almost forgot where did you keep my pocket knife? "

Rannboo:" Strawberry you know I can't let you kill me right? "

Tommy:" I know that you idiot I just want it back incase those arsholes are still here or come back later."

Rannboo:" oh ok, I maybe kept it back in our room."

Tommy:" our room? "

Rannboo:" Ya we both were there remember."

Tommy:" That's not wha- you know what nevermind."

Rannboo:" k and I will come with cuz I also want my shirt back."

Tommy:" Then why did you took it off in the first place? "

Rannboo:" cuz I wanted to see you flustered~"

Tommy was blushing after that as expected. I found that really adorable.

Tommy:" Whatever also why do you like me anyways is it because I am good looking to you that's all? "

Rannboo:" No actually you seem like someone who doesn't like what they are doing and I might be famous and all but I wasn't always like this I can tell when one is suffering ya know."

Tommy:" Not that I wanna go to jail or whatever but I still coud have killed you ya know."

Rannboo:" Ya but you know I can help you leave that life if you would agree to work with me."

Tommy:" Are you serious it's not that fucking simple man! "

Rannboo:" I know but with the money I have I can shut people mouth up you know."

Tommy:" And what if they don't listen? "

Rannboo:" Idk financially destroy them maybe."

Tommy:" You can bo that!? "