Chapter 5

After two days sea water in parameter was dry and show portal. After prepare with supplies.

"You all must be careful because we don't know what happened there something could happen there if there is danger of an opponent with a weapon and if it doesn't help run." Brandy said. 

Yoshida and Daisuke will be with a team of 5 people of squad.

"Okay." Daisuke said.

Yoshika thought, "Darling, If you're still alive there I'm coming."

Daisuke," Ready,.. Go!!" 

Yoshida and Daisuke jump to portal, momentarily feel the pull, then suddenly fell from a height of 2 meters.

Yoshida,"ouch..ouch..ouch..ouch..ouch..owwww..."

Daisuke,"whoaaaa........" "BURKK..."  Daisuke fell right on top of Yoshida.

"Ow shit.. That's hurt." Yoshida cursing in pain.

"Alright now what." Daisuke said.

"First we must go to city." Yoshida said.

"Yoshida...Yoshida...Yoshida." Yoshida communication sound.

Okay.. I will explain what to do. if Yoshika is fall near city should definitely be found and taken to the hospital so I thought maybe you should ask the hospital." Brandy explain.

"alright" Daisuke said.

they walk to first hospital.

next hospital, same... but the third time

"No, sorry" Nurse said.

"Alright Thanks." Daisuke said.

next hospital, same... but the third time.

"Excuse me, is there a patient named Yoshika here?" Daisuke said.

"She just came out three days ago, excuse me who are you?" Nurse said.

"We are relatives." Yoshida said.

"Oh okay." Nurse said and leaving.

"Okay she still live now what?" Yoshida ask.

"Find her." Daisuke said.

"Thank you Lord. She still alive." Yoshida be grateful.

"But because it was night they went to rent a hotel."

they use laptop call everyone to the base

Yoshida, "Hello everyone."

"Oh hello, How?" Minna ask.

"Wow why are you so happy??" Vasily ask while joking.

"I think Yoshika still alive so that he look happy" Sanya said while joking to.

"Yeah, she was discharged from the hospital three days ago with whom I don't know." Daisuke explain.

"Okay now what next." Yoshida ask.

"maybe he went out with... well try to disguise himself as something family friendly for children to make it easier to find." Brandy explain.

"But what?" Yoshida ask.

"ice cream seller?" Yoshida think.

"Or candy seller." Daisuke  think.

"this way it would be better to be a traveling ice cream seller in areas such as schools, tourist parks. it will make it easier to find Yoshika." Brandy said giving advice.