Chapter 7

In morning, Belgica, in 502 Joint fighter wing base. Alexander and Alexandra checking radar to make sure no neuroi that crosses the border.

Sasha, " Morning." 

Alexander, " Morning."

When the monitor displays various displays from radar, satellite. When they saw the satellite section they were surprised because the Neuroi nest was not detected by the satellite.

Sasha, "Hah.. But how?"

"Neuroi nest, is gone!." Alexander said shocking.

Sasha, "Wait.. Maybe our radar is the problem. Or satellite."

Alexander, "No way, I checked it yesterday, no problem. Even if there is a problem with the satellite, we should have received a notification from the main satellite."

Sasha, "Maybe checking connection."

Alexander, "Hmm.. 3 o clock to morning , fine. Hmm.. maybe still scanning."

Sasha, " *Sigh* Nevermind."

After all wake up, they are breakfast. But Neuroi nest was disappear from radar still in their heads both. After that they talked to Gundula Rall and Heinrich.

Rall, "Neuroi nest disappear?"

Heinrich, "Is the radar or satellite the problem?"

Alexander, "At first I thought so too but, the radar has been checked and there is no problem with the satellite."

Sasha, "It's like it just disappeared"

Heinrich, "What do you think, don't they build nests underground?"

Rall, "It could be, but even going underground would be troublesome if you wanted to fight it."

Then surprisingly they were contacted by Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein.

Heinrike, "Guys Is it on your radar that the neuroi's nest has disappeared?

Henrich, "Same.. we just discussed it."

"Does the nest not go into the ground." Heinrike said worry.

Then the 501 Joint fighter wing connected to the call.

Mio in panic, "Guys, the neuro nest has disappeared."

Sasha thought, "Why I'm not shocking?"

Mio, "This morning."

5.45 pm

Mio, " Huh.. Moring, but my darling still not back yet. Huh.... Maybe i tried my eye power. *open blindfold* Huh.. nothing.??!! *Rubbing his eyes* Hah.. ne neuroi nest is gone ... ???!!!?!!!?"

Rall, "Major, Here the nest is not detected by radar."

To Minna and Peter Viewpoint.

Minna, "Peter.."

Peter, "Here."

Minna, "Oh There you are."

Peter, "Why You are running like panic?"

Mio, "Neuroi Nest are Gone!!!"

Peter and Minna:

They both thought Mio was out of focus, because it was still early in the morning, but when Peter checked the console screen they were surprised, the neuroi nest was gone. Minna tried to look through the telescope, same.

Peter, "Wow, what if you go underground, this can be terrible."

Mio, "That's the story."

They also realized that the headquarters of the 501 Joint fighter wing was the closest to the front line.

Heinrich, "Well, we'll just talk about it when everyone's gathered."

After everything is ready Commander Minna gathers all personnel for a meeting.

Minna, " Morning everyone."

All, "Morning"

Rudy, " What happen??"

Peter, " In Morning today Neuroi nest was disappear from Radar and satellite."

"WHAT!!!" Everyone shocked.

Erno, "Damm.. If that nest go to undergrounds , it's gonna be hard.Especially if you want to make it come out to the surface."

Elia, " That's right. By the way, Where Sanya and Vasily?"

Dan, "They with Jake searching neuroi nest in underground."

After that Sanya and Vasily Call the headquarters.

Dan, "Oh.. There you all. How?"

Sanya, " I've been looking here and there, but it's not there."

Minna, "Eh, meaning not underground."

Heinrich," Go on, where did it go?"

Waltrud, "Maybe he teleported back to where he came from."

Edytha, "Why are you so sure?"

Shimohara, "I agree with Waltrud."

Heinrike, "So war's end.?"

Hartmaan, "Horraaayy..."

Suddenly Brandy connected to the call.

Brandy, "Not everyone. The nest business isn't finished yet!!!"

Mio, "Proff Brandy??"

30 Minutes ago.

EU Commander, "Really??!!"

Brandy, "Yes, That nest go to dimension which one of the entrances I'm researching now."

EU Commander, " Alright, Now what fleet to send?"

Brandy, "Navy, as much as possible. I've entered the exit coordinates in the gateways."

EU Commander, "Alright."

Brandy, "That's the story. That means the lair went to where Yoshida and Daisuke are now."

All shocking.

Minna, "We need go to there too."

Brandy, "EU Commander send navy with you all's to now get ready!."

To be continued...