Chapter 8

(Go back to girl und panzer universe.)

After all team go to safe place.

Klara, "What...what is that??"

Assam, "That's... That's Alien..."

Tsuchiya, "That alien will Kill us."

All Team start panic.

Suddenly a neuroi appeared from underground, and started attacking the teams. So that makes all the team torn apart. At first the neuroi originally wanted to attack Miho and her friends, but.

*KABBOOOMM*

An RPG 7 munition that was shot by someone hit the neuroi until it fell and the top was scattered. Everyone there was shocked. Before it was finished a 20mm bullet hit the neuroi and it scattered.

Noona, "What.. what happened?"

Katyusha, "Look!!"

They saw 14 fully armed people and equipment they didn't know about. And a the emblem on their uniform that was familiar to Yoshika.

Yukari, "Is that?"

Yoshika in slowly, "Earth Union?"

Hana, Ehh . . . You know that?"

They started to get closer to Miho and her friends.

Unknown Soldiers, "You All okay ?"

Miho, "We all okay."

Then a person who looked like their leader, took off the mask who turned out to be Yoshida.

"Yoshida?" Yoshika said slowly.

Yoshika run to Yoshida and hug's each other. But ... 

Hasiyama(Yoshida's personnel), "Sir, Look!" While pointing to the sky.

In the sky they saw a black singularity and then black smoke appeared, which grew more and more. Then the smoke formed a cone. Yes it was the Neuroi Nest in Gallia, and also the one Brandy saw last night.

Daisuke, "Yoshida, we need get out from here."

They also tried to return to Ooarai by plane. But when they arrive They see Ooarai was attacked by One big Neuroi. 

Miho: "Oh my God.!😨😨😨😨😨"

Then a green portal appears, then 15 destroyers, 2 cruisers, 45 Independence class, 2 aircraft carriers appear.

Yukari, "What is that?"

Yoshika, "Earth Union Naval Fleet."

In the sky they saw nearly 500 fully armed warplanes.

All naval ships fire all weapon

Likewise with all fighter planes and witches.

Yoshika while waving towards 501 JFW, "Guys!"

Yoshida fire a flare to the sky.

Independence class crew, "That's Yoshida!"

Daisuke, "You all, go evacuate with the others."

Miho, "Alright!"

Yoshida give order to all squad, "Take them to the evacuation point!"

"Yes sir!" All squad repsponed

After Miho and friend's go away.

Daisuke, "Yoshida ?"

Yoshida, "Yes, Yoshika?"

Yoshika nod.

Daisuke, "NOW!"

Yoshika, Yoshida, And Daisuke jump and activate jet striker and joint with the others.

Yoshida, "Guys."

Perrine hug Yoshika while crying

Perrine, "I glad you still alive."

Peter, "Okay this way, we can take care of that later because we still have other things." While giving M249 to Yoshika.

Minna, "Ready?"

All, "READY!"

*Meanwhile Miho and friends*

 Miho and friends go to evacuated to cruise ship. and see battlefield from distance. But suddenly one little neuroi was shot one  Independence class and sink it inflict panic. But after one hard  day all civilian has ben evacuated.

Meanwhile in Battlefield.

Some many ships has heavy damaged and forced back to portal. some many fighter jet has been shot down. Fortunately, the reserve fleet were sent to continue.

And after 20 days war Neuroi nest was destroyed.

When Yoshika was about to return to Her universe.

Yoshika, "Miho, thanks to safe me be careful."

Miho, "Yeah.."

Yoshika, "Bye"

Miho and friends Waving towards Yoshika when Yoshika and friends enter the portal.

*End*

Note: Hooray, the story is over, well after this story, I will write a story before this story. (As I promised in chapter 1) but for now I want to take a break first.