Chapter 6

*Sigh*."I don't believe if Yoshida came to this dimension for save me." Yoshika said in sobbing.

"So right, it's Yoshida. So... He also came to this dimension as well." Yukari said.

"If Yoshida can come to this dimension too then..." Hannah explained.

"That means... don't let him enter through the same portal that Yoshika passed through." Hana said.

"They're talking about uh.. neuroi." Mako said.

"Yeah, they're talking about something that's going to attack uhh.. You said neuroi?" Miho said in confusion.

"Yeah, that's what I mean by neuroi. But..." Yoshika said.

"But how did the neuroi... attack into this dimension but..." Yoshika said again after that she was silent for a moment .. then suddenly realized.

"If neurons can make portals to other dimensions, then it's possible that neuroi can invade this dimension." Yoshika said.

Everyone shocking.

Miho:

"Now what should we do..!? We will be attacked by them." Saori said in panic.

Hana, "Saori calm down."

Yukari, " Is that real?"

"Prof. Brandy usually examines every detail, both the details that existed at that time or the details of the records of things that have passed but are still related as a reference. So his predictions almost never go wrong." Yoshika explain. 

"Now what." Hana asked.

"I thought maybe we can calm down first.. maybe, sigh.. well hopefully that doesn't happen." Yoshika said.

Time skip.. 20th next week.

Miho, "Ah.. Finaly Tournament began."

"Yeah.. We must win from Pravda and Kuromorimine ." Yukari talk with passion.

"Good luck.." Yoshika said slowly.

But they didn't realize that Yoshida and his army were lurking from a distance.

With binocular. 

"That's them." Daisuke said.

Yoshida, "Yes, there she is. Now what." 

"Just wait." Daisuke answered.

Back to Miho.

All participants are ready in position.

Tournament committee, "Ready... 1....2.....3 go..!!!"

The competition starts, all participants in action.

(Timeskip..)

Yoshida, "All was go. now!!" while trying to move but was held by Daisuke.

Daisuke, "Not now. We can be mistaken for kidnappers if we move at the wrong time."

The tournament has been going on for few hours Miho and her friends managed to destroy 3 tanks. however they saw the Pravda team seem to be shooting something but definitely not another team then smoke came out.

Yukari, " Look.. Why do they seem to run.. hah..!!"

Instantly a black leg with a red hexagon pattern appeared. Then a  sound SKREEEAAAKKK....