Chapter 18

So guys I was thinking about something,I thought about making a book which includes stories that you send me,it may contain your opinion about something,a story you want to tell,maybe a problem you are facing and I will reply to you through this book,you can send it to me on private message on wattpad or on twitter or you can ask.fm me,I already suggested this idea to my other story readers and they liked it so what do you guys think?and also you should know I won't say who you are if you don't want anyone to know that you sent whatever you sent Lol..! Tell me your opinion my links are at the end.

_________________________________________________________________ "It's all real it's not a dream,Lilly" He said "No you're lying,it's a dream just a dream"  

I gasped as I woke up I felt like my soul wasleaving my body "Breath" I heard a soothing voice say Ilooked around but couldn't see whoever was talking my breath was getting heavier and my heart was beating so fast that I felt it  was going to break my chest "Breath,just breath" I heard the same voice tell me it sounded so familiar yet I couldn't make out who it belonged to.suddenly everything was gone I felt nothing and everything was so black.

"Lilly,can you hear me?" I heard the same similar voice tell "Yes" I said I don'tknow how the hell did this response come out since I haven't moved my tongue,I tried to move but couldn't,am I in coma? "You're telling" The voice said "Telling what?"I asked not really sure what the hell this man is talking about "About us" He said then sudennly I felt hands on my thoat I felt very long nails at the end of the fingers prisoning my breath I tried to move but couldn't,Itried to breath by my mouth but couldn't.His hand grip kept getting tighter and tighter out of no where there were eyes looking at me,they were red and green they looked scary to me way too scary.

My mind stopped working all I could think about is breathing I tried to close my eyes not wanting to see these eyes anymore "Tell one more word and you're dead" The horrible eyed-man said.

I jumped on the bed taking a deep inhale loudly,it was just a dream,it was just a dream I kept telling myself I was lying yes I was,This was everything but a dream it was all true I lived another life I saw different creatures,I did something wrong.

The door swung open loudly I jumped and my heart raced,I calmed down when I saw it was just the nurse "Are you okay?" she asked I nodded my head not trusting my voice "Were you having a bad dream you were screaming like crazy" She said I wanted to break down and cry at the evry moment but I didn't,I tried not to "What time is it?" I asked ignoring her question "Ten in the morning"She said "Is Doctor Dominic here?"I asked she gave me a confused look then forrowed her eyebrows "Yes,he's here,want me to tell him anything?" She asked I shook my head "No,I'll go to him myself" I said as I got up from my bed and ra out of the room before she could say something else I don't know why there is something off with this nurse.

Finally after twenty minutes of disperatly searching for Logan's office,When I found it I knocked on the door I heard a "come in" and with that I opened the door,Logan was standing in front of shelf full of books with one in his hand,he was wearign glasses.Remind me to comment on how good he looks right at this moment.I ran to him and put my arms around his torso and tears started slipping from my eyes like heavy rain,he places the book back on the shelf and wrapped his arms around my shoulders because of his short I amto him,he started patting my hair "What wrong?" he asked pulling my head up gently to make me look at him "I can't,I can't aymore" I said a sob escaping my lips "Come on" he said softly and pulled me away from him took my hand and guided me to a sofa and sat down next to me

"What happened?" He asked still having my hand in his "Someone threatend to kill me" I whispered looking at my lap he put his hand on my chin making me meet his eyes once again "Who?Someone in the hospital?" he asked I shook my head "Someone in my dreams" I said realizing how stupid I sounded he must think I'm kind of a weirdo "You mean,the people you see?" he asked I nodded he took a deep breath "Can you tell me what happened exactly?" He asked I told him what happened he nodded.

I noticed how he would rub his thumb on my palm every now and then "Lilly,Don't you think it's getting out of contol?" He asked,I bit my lips no please god don't make him say what I know he would.please god.I took my hand out of his "Yes,it's getting out of control.But no,Logan,I will NOT go to a therapy" I said in a bitter tune "Lilly,give it a try,maybe it will work an-" I cut him off bu standing up feeling my blood boil inside my body "No" I yelled "I said no,GOD,I told you I won't go before saying a word" I yelled tears falling from my eyes "I thought you would believe me" I wishpered "I do,I do I swear I do I just wan-" I cut him off once again "Save it,I'm sorry I bothered you" I said and with that I stormed out of his office.

I suddenly felt I needed to sleep,yes I should sleep,not because of the feeling of tiredness but because I should find out what the hell is going on,even if it was all my brain I should settle things down with my brain right?

When I entered my room I sat on my bed looked the phone beside it for few seconds then I took it and dialed my mom's number,after the sixth ring she answered "Hello?" She said her voice exausted "Mom" I said "Lilly,sweety how are you doing?" she asked "I'm fine,Mom I want to leave the hospital" I said she sighed "Sweety,your doctor said you should stay for a while" she said "No,please mom,I want to go home" I said "Fine I'll see what I can do" She said "Thank you mommy" I said and with that we both hung up

____________________________________________________________

Sooooo guys what do you think?

Hope you like it comment/vote I'll be waiting.

Twitter.com/Shroukmaher

Ask.fm/Shroukmaher4