Catfished on Wattpad

This choice got ten votes the other one got 2 comments so Catfished on wattpad won
Catfish: Is a word said when you talk to someone you don't know online and this person end up with a hidden story.

Okay let's start so one day I got a message from this person here on wattpad saying that my teacher/student arranged marriage book was so similar to this person's marriage, if you tried to message me you would know that I reply to everyone, I had few readers that contacted me and I love to communicate with you, so I obviously replied to her message, so I was like really? how is that? and this person babbled about their marriage,I didn't really understand shit she was saying she made no sense she kept talking about how many rooms in her house and how many bathrooms and stuff that were absolutly weird so I didn't believe her like come on whose marriage is arranged these days? but being my stupid self I was like so your marriage was arranged OK, I'll pretend that I believe you, so was he your teacher? She said yes at first then I was like hell no you're lying if you wanna make friends that's not the way it's done she was like oh hell no I'm telling the truth and blah blah blah then I was like it's illegal to marry your teacher no one could get away with these stuff it's law and real life we're talking about, then she was like no he wasn't my teacher he was at college and was still in high school, that didn't get me to believe her though, we kept fighting for a long while, I contacted this person for about two weeks I guess the first week was mostly us fighting me telling her she's not honest and she's lying and her saying no she wasn't, then after I put my worries aside which wasn't a wise idea, she was like "My husband read your story and he wants to publish his book" so I was like dude If I knew a way to publish my own stuff I would've done it he can start from wattpad and if he's good he will be lucky enough to get his book published so now leave me alone, she was like no no no I mean he wants to publish your book, even though I felt like this person is like nine years old or something (No offense to young people) I was like yeah I'm listening so she kept getting away from this topic and telling me she's pregnant with twins and I was like what the hell is wrong with this person!!! so I demanded her and her husband's name she kept avoiding telling me any names It was exactly like

Me:so what's your and your husband name?Her: I'm going to labor tomorrow Me:Okay Good luck tell me your freaking names Her:I gavebirth today and one of the twins died So I was like bitch you're not playing this game with me so I started a fight again and I was like you must be kid just joking around and again that wasn't the way you make friends. She insulted me like for real insulted me, she called me I don't remeber what but she freaking insulted me I was like she did not just do that, So I was like you know what don't message me again. Then she sent me names and I was like yeah how will this work like my stupid self I had my worries but wanted to get to the bottom of this. I asked do I have to fly to wherever she lives so we can sign and contract and stuff she was like no it's way easier we will work at home you just send me stuff and the rest will be my work,that was damn suspicious I was like okaaaaaaay!! I kept pushing to get serious with that she told me that would publish it on book publishing website called 'simon and something' I don't remember I searched for this website and found it's a selfpublish website, I would pay the website to help me sell my book online, it was weird and made no sense to me but I ignored the voices in my head and convinced myself that I believed her, she also mentioned that I would take 90% og the income and they would get 10% which is impossible in real life (But I didn't know that back then) so I was like what do I send you? she said Name, Address, my phone number and shocker came when she told me to send her my Wattpad PASSWORD, I was like hell nooooo not gonna happen, I can send you a copy of the book on e-mail and stuff like that so I told her I'll ask my parents and see what they will say cuz I'm still a minor I can't just work like that by myself I thought there would be contract or something like that which she replied to there wasn't that was freaking suspicious who works without contracts? so She said you have like 24 hours or so to tell her I'm going to work with her or not, so I did tell my parents my dad got suspicious and said that he was sure it was just someone pranking me, But he was like we have nothing to lose right!

So Later I messaged her and she told me to send her the story I stupidly did send her a copy, I asked though if I needed to edit the book or not and she said she will do that herself, I remember she said somethign along the lines 'send it fast I have an hour till my husband gets back to edit it' like was she getting the book behind her husband's back? I never understood that, then she was like I will contact you next week,The next week came I tried to contact her but she vanished into thin air. It was really annoying because before sending her my book I told her how this is my biggest dream and she should take this seriously and if she does not it was the best time to tell, because obviously getting my works published is a huge thing to me, and she was like of course not I do take this seriously and hope I make your dream come true. pfffft dream come true!!

So that was my story I was cat fished absolutely by a nine years old kid I am so damn sure that it's a kid cuz what she did is terribly danger I could've reported her or something if you find my book published somewhere else other than wattpad please contact me because I don't use any writing sites other than wattpad. I have the messages I never deleted them and I know this person's usename on wattpad and her E-mail but it would be rude to include that but I'll try to put the screenshots of the messages here. Whoever this person is even though I knew good that you were lying to me I still don't forgive you.But I'm still glad this happened because now I have a story to tell haha.

Internet is dangerous guys take care who you are talking to, not everyone nice, you don't know who is behind the screen my experience wasn't that dangerous but it hurt me inside so.. take care of youself and never give someone you don't know personaly any information about you. Learn from others mistakes and most of the world made mistakes on the internet so please learn from that.

Your next two choices

Choice #1 Creepiest man I met (Vote)

Choice #2 Haunted classroom(Comment)

You get to vote till next wednesday.

Tell me what you think about what my catfish story, and tell me if you were catfished too! I'd love to read your personal experience!

Ask me on Ask.fm/Shroukmaher4
Tweet me on Twitter.com/shroukmaher