Chapter 16

I put the paper quickly in my pocket,as I did the door busted open "Dustin" I breathed out with a huge fake smile on my face,he looked at me with a confused look then he turned it to 'what-are-you-hiding-look' why was the door locked?he asked raising his eyebrows at me "It was?" I said too quickly confused "oh,I mean yah I needed my space" I said "What are you hiding from me Lilly?" he asked looking deeply in my eyes "Asks the person who has wings,un-human and lives with demons" I said sarcastically trying desperately to run away from his question "Lilly" he said warning "What?" I snapped glaring at him. 

He started walking slowly towards me I took a step backwards every time he walked a step forward "What?" I asked raising both of my brows at him "Are you going to tell me what you're hiding?" he asked "Are you?" I snapped at him out of no-where I was pushed against a wall and he was way too close to me,"You will know everything at the right time" he said and walked away holding a small paper in his hands,my eyes widened when I realized the paper he was holding was the paper that Thomas gave me,Oh shit.

His face turned red and in a second he wasn't in the room anymore,I stood in my spot frozen oh shit that will probably not have a good ending.Try to think lil try to think,I thought to myself,something bad wil happen I know it I know it,no no no I need to focus,oh shit I can't focus.I squeled in frustration,pasing around the room I still don't know what the hell is happening right now.

Oh my god

I found it,I can take this as my one and only Chance to run away from here,my face lit up for a second then I frowned and groaned,I forgot I'm in palace in the sky over the clouds,maybe I'm in the space,oh wait there is no gravity in space,Ahhhhh focus Lil,focus.

The sound of glass breaking got my attention back to the world I hesitated for a second to go and check what was going on then I figured that I'm dead anyway,I am now living with un-known creature,and a demon who was about to rip me into half,I wouldn't be surprised if I met a vampire in this damn castle,Shaking all the thoughts out of my head I quickly ran out of the room I heard a sound of animals groaning,I followed the sound slowly till I was face to face with Dustin he held my arms tightly and stood in front of me blocking my sight,but it was too late I already saw what he didn't want me to see "Go back to the room" He said in an animal groaning voice I couldn't control my body anymore I stood in my place frozen not able to take my eyes away from the scene in front of me.

Somehow me and Dustin were back in the room,I looked at him not believing what I saw he looked back at me his eyes pupils red and around it pitch black,his face looked like he was made of glass,he sighed "Do you want me to erase it from your memory?" He asked how dare he "So you can deceive me?" I 'asked my blood boiling his face turned back to normal and he god back to the humanly shape "Lill-" I cut him "This isn't real right?None of this is real,you don't exist,nothing of this exist,I'll just wake up in the morning and you'll just be another dream I dreamt,I just have all this shit in my mind because of the weird movies I watch right?Yes yes it's that it's the movies that did that to my mind Wake up Wake up" I said freaking out it's just a dream my mind keeps telling me "WAKE UP"I yell "WAKE UP" I yell louder "WAKE UP" I scream "It's all real it's not a dream,Lilly" He said "No you're lying,it's a dream just a dream" 

"No it's not"

"Yes it is" I argued 

"Is that what you want?" He asked I looked at him confused "Do you want this to just be a dream?" 

"Yes,It's a dream"

"You want to go back to your normal life?You want to unmeet me?" 

"Yes,yes I do" 

"You want to leave me?" He whispered with sadness dripping from each word 

"Yes,I want to leave this all,you're not human" I said 

"You would have stayed with me if I was human?" 

"Yes"

"But you don't want me as I am" 

"Yes" 

"Bye,Lily" 

"Bye?"

"This is just a dream" He said 

Something inside of me was pulling me,it was hurting,it hurt my head I place both of my hand on my head it doesn't stop,then the pain starts in my stomach I tried to stop but it was no use,I fell to my knees not able to do anything "STOP" I screamed "It's not a dream" I heard something whisper,everything around me turned to pitch black the pain was gone I was sat on a chair I felt it but I couldn't move "Go for it" I heard Dustin's voice say "Go for what?" I said 

"Go for it" 

Then I felt like I sucked out of the darkness,my eyes opened widely I gasped everything was blurry I blinked twice,then I heard some little beeping "You're awake" I heard a male voice say,then something was pulling my right eye to open I saw an orange light then it repeated to the left eye "You okay?" the same voice asked,I finally could see I searched for the person who was talking then my eyes fell on a young man standing right next to me "Who are you?Where am I?" I asked "I'm doctor Logan Dominic and you're in the hospital" He said calmly,liking his voice I wanted him to talk more "Why?" I asked "Because you were in a car accident" he said "I was hit by a car?" I asked "Yes" He answered "I don't remember that" I said "You will,don't worry,just don't think hard it's not good for you" He said "Who was the driver?" I asked wishing it was the guy I saw in my dream,wait my dream,the doctor sighed "Me" He said "I'm really sorry I didn't see you,I will pay the hospital bills,I promise,it's my fault and-" I laughed he stopped talking looked at me smiling "What?" I asked "You have a beautiful laugh" He said I smiled and giggled "Thank you" I said.

________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea how the story turned like that

The story is not done yet,keep following =D 

what do you think?

An interesting news,I recently found out that my great grand-father was a famous Author and he wrote so many novels and some of them were made to awesome old movies which I absolutly love xD Yaaay I got his writing genes Lol..!

Comment/vote 

Waiting for what r u guys gonna say ^_^