Chapter 7

"D-Dustin?" I said he smirked "What.are.you.doing.here?" I said through gritted teeth,"I missed you too" He said rolling his eyes,"LEAVE" I said trying to be calm down but from the very inside my blood is boiling,Before he could reply Justin came and said "Guys,Don't fight here,Lils come on lets go to our friends" I nodded towards Justin and sent daggers toward Dustin,You know the feeling when you hate someone naturally? Yep it's the same.

I sat beside Tiffany,Tiffany one of my best friends,She's cool.Justin and Dustin were talking about something,Okay So I have to try to ignore him,he's a crazy stalker.Tiffany nudged me "What?" I said,"Who's That?" She asked referring to Dustin "He's-" I was interrupted by him saying "Her Boyfriend" He leaned and kissed my cheek and smiled,That Jerk.I acted with it all day long,I couldn't bare him but I was stuck.Now I was heading to my room,266 I kept searching for ir until I finally found it.I unlocked the door and got in I was about to close the door when a hand pushed it opened I backed up to find Dustin,He got in and closed the door.

"GET OUT" I Yelled,He completely ignored me and walked over to the bed,He took off his shoes and sat on the bed looking at me.I opened the door and got out,I slammed the door after me,Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist "What's wrong,Girlfriend?" I pushed him away from me "I'm not your girlfriend you phsyco" I yelled,His face turned red and his eyebrows frowned I smiled knowing I won,Suddenly he grabbed my wrist hard and started dragging me back to the room,he unlocked and slammed the door behind him.He let go of my wrist at the same time pushing me so I fell on the ground with loud thud.He sat on his knees in front of me,brought his face too close to mine that I can feel his breath on my lips,"It's not working like that,I've been trying to be kind,but no I gave you enough time" He growled he moved closer "You're my girlfriend,You're mine" He whispered making me shiver,My heart wad beating fast and hard."Am I clear?" He asked in a sweet voice looking deeply in my eyes I nodded I was scared to even talk,Damn he turned to a monster,"I didn't hear you.AM I CLEAR?" He yelled the last part making me move back "Yes" I said my voice came out as a whisper "Good" He said smirking "Go to bed NOW!" He said I quickly got up from the ground and sat on the bed,He smirked and started walking toward me,by every step he take my hear beat faster,He sat on the other side of the bed,he put his arms under his head,he looked at me "Sleep"he said his voice was deep and raspy,I did as I was told and fell into deep sleep with Dustin on the other side of the bed.

NEXT MORNING

I was waken by someone shaking me I was about to protest but when I saw his beautiful green eyes I got weak at the knees,Wait what am I talking about I hate him right? Ughhh.

"What?"I said sleepily "Your teacher will knock the door now and will tell you to get ready and don't you dare flirt with him" He said Damn his sleepy voice is way too cute before I could response there was a knock on the door I jumped out of the bed.I opened the door to find Mr.Richards standing there,he's quiet good looking but a pervert,he's about thirty or something,His head shot up when I opened the door he smiled and I returned the smile "Get ready,we'll be going to a trip around be down at the lobby at 8:00" He said looking me up and down,I rolled my eyes but he was too busy checking me out to notice "Okay" I said "You lool hot in the morning ya know" He said winking "Whatever" I said and closed the door.

Wait! How did Dustin know that he'll be here?Most importantly how did he know that he's going to flirt?

I walked over to where Dustin was "How did you know that he'll flirt?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest "My ways"He said winking he tied his shoes and stood up "I'll wait for you in the lobby" He said kissing my cheek,I wipped it with the back of my hand,He held my foe arms tightly making me squirm from surprise "You should respect me more than that"He said glaring at me tightening his grip on my arms making me sure that it'll bruise after few minutes,I nodded my head and he let go of my arms,I rubbed them,I heard the door close,I sighed and went to my bags to get my clothes Yep I still didn't unpack them.I looked at the clock it's 7:30 great I have half an hour to get ready I groaned in frustration and headed to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

I got out of the shower and got dressed quickly,I brushed my hair and left it loose so it would be wavy.I looked at the clock and by now it's 7:56 I put on my shoes and raced to the lobby.

When I reached the lobby there was few people there like two teachers I don't know,About 10 students and Dustin,He was standing his back against the wall,he looked like he was in deep thoughts,good I think I should take advantage of this moment,I was about to turn and to stand very far away from where he was but suddenly his head shot up and saw me,his face lit up,he started walking toward me he held my hand and said "You look cute in these clothes" I gave him a fake smile and rolled my eyes making sure he couldn't see me.We got in the bus that was taking us to wherever we're going,Dustin of course didn't come with us in the bus since he's not a student nor a teacher but he said he will find his ways.

We got out of the bus when the teacher said we reached our destination,we entered the church which was huge and waited outside for the other groups of our school to come out.I was standing chatting with Tiffany "You know your boyfriend is hot" She said and winked I just laughed I really didn't want to talk about him "But you should keep your eyes on him cuz Lauren has intention of taking him" she said looking behind me I followed her gaze to find Dustin and Lauren laughing,She slapped his shoulder flirtiously,he faked hurt and pouted I looked away quickly.From the outside I know I look okay but from the inside I feel a fire in me Which I don't know why.

Written by:xxcutecat