A family for both families

Jisoo pov:

Today I woke up as the most happiest person on earth. Y'all wanna know why? Yesterday at dinner, mom told me that she has a boyfriend. I'm sooo happy for her. Since dad's death, she's been acting like a depressed person. Well not acting, I think she actually was depressed.

Anyway what's excites me is that I'm gonna have siblings. Seven oppas and one little sister. I guess they are cute.( Pure Jisoo don't have any idea what your author has in store for her, cute my ass😏)

And today we're going to their house to have dinner.

Well it's time for me to get ready or else I'm gonna be late. I did my morning routine and went down. As expected, mom went to work leaving my breakfast on the table. I quickly ate my breakfast and went to university.

BTS pov:

We all are getting ready for work and University. We looked at Melody who is sitting on the couch waiting for us with an expressionless face. We have to act like we're not hiding anything from her but we actually are. Yesterday dad told us something and asked us to keep it a secret from her cause he wants to surprise her today.

Flashback in 3rd person pov:

BTS members except Jimin and Jungkook are seated on the couch waiting for the two members and Melody. Dad was sitting next to them. He asked them to come early cause he has something to tell them.

After a few minutes of waiting, the door bell rang. The maid panicked as she ran to the door. Well I guess you're confused why the maid was scared of a single doorbell. Let me explain it to ya.

A few days back, Melody, Taehyung and Yoongi returned home after training. Yoongi being the strict brother he is, made her train hard that day. So she was exhausted. Taehyung rang the bell but no one answered. He rang again and again but uh-uh, no one opened the door. He must have rang the bell 9 or 10 times.

Melody at this point was raging. 'Stay back, I will ring the bell', Taehyung flinched at the sudden outburst and took a step back not wanting to treasure up her wrath. Yoongi rub his temple worried knowing what will happen to the maid who is gonna open the door. He know he will not be able to stop her so he stood there praying for the maid's health.

Melody stepped forward and rang the bell violently. After a few seconds the door opened. The next moment a loud slap echoed throughout the mansion. The maid was lying on the floor with her lip bleeding and hearing the sound everyone came to the front door and saw her lying there.

Melody lifted the maid by her collar with her one hand. "Is this how you work and treat your masters? Did my dad bought you from market by paying high price just to lay around lazily, huh? Where the fuck were you? We were waiting outside like some sort of beggars." Melody growled revealing her demonic aura that made everyone present in there tremble in fear.

Recieving no reply from the maid, Melody slapped her hard again. "Do not repeat this mistake. I won't tolerate it." She said throwing her away like a trash. Her head hit the sharp edge of the wall and started bleeding. Everyone went away from there after Melody glared at them. She too went to her room to rest.

Taehyung and Yoongi sighed. After making sure Melody is not there, Taehyung picked up the maid in bridal style and went to Seokjin's infirmary at the mansion to treat her head and lips with Yoongi following them.

Since then, no one dare to go against her order. Well back to what's happening, the door opened revealing all sweaty Jimin, Jungkook and Melody who returned after training. Melody went straight to bed.

Jimin and Jungkook joined others. "Guys I need to tell you something. You guys already know that I'm dating Mrs. Park, right? I'm going to marry her." Mr. Kim said.

"Are you sure dad? We don't want you to be left heartbroken like last five relationships." Yoongi asked.

"She's not like others. I know she loves me more than anything." Mr. Kim replied.

BTS just sighed. "Are you sure you wanna drag her into this mess? Does she know who we really are?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes she knows we are mafia but her daughter doesn't. I want to keep it a secret from her daughter." He said.

"Well dad, if you are happy then we're okay with it. But I don't know about Melody if she'll accept your relationship or not. She can be quite stubborn you know. Last time she almost killed one of our maids just because she made her angry by not opening the door for her." Taehyung said smiling at him.

"I actually wanted to surprise her tomorrow. So don't tell her anything. Tomorrow after coming from training she'll meet us, Mrs. Park and Jisoo at our dining table. I can imagine my beautiful daughter happy and surprised after seeing her new mother." Mr. Kim said excited as he never saw Melody smiling after his wife's death.

"Let's not get our hopes up dad. We'll be disappointed later if she doesn't like our surprise." Hoseok said.

"Yeah you're right Hoseok. Anyways who's gonna train Melody tomorrow?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Me and Yoongi will dad." Namjoon said.

"Yoongi, go easy on that child. We don't want a grumpy Melody when they're here." Mr. Kim said laughing.

"Yes dad. But she's already strong, even stronger than all of us. She takes her trainings seriously which makes me so proud of her." Yoongi said, proudly complementing his little sister.

End of flashback.

3rd person pov:

Jisoo entered the University. Suddenly she heard loud screams of girls and even boys, indicating the owners of the university arrived. Yes that's right. Mr. Kim owns the university along with many other institutions, buildings and malls. And his sons and daughter are quite famous in the university for their looks, wealth and intelligence ,especially Melody, she is the dream girl of all the boys even though she's a tomboy.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung ignored those screams and went to their respective classes.

Jisoo took out her books and went to meet her friends Blackpink. She saw them and went to them. There's still 40 minutes before the class starts so they decided to go to the campus ground. On their way Jisoo told her friends about the marriage and her soon-to-siblings, even though she don't know their names.

"Woah I'm so happy for you girl." Lisa said happily. Jisoo started to run to the ground happily while others ran behind her.

Suddenly Jisoo bumped into someone causing both her and the person to fall down.

"Arghh", the person growled standing up and wiping the dust off the shirt.

Blackpink who was running after Jisoo abruptly stopped seeing the person enraged. Their eyes widened with terror seeing the person.

To be continued...