A surprise in a surprise dinner

Jisoo pov:

After class, I bid goodbye to my girls and ran back home. I'm so excited about today's dinner. I'm finally going to meet my new family.

I reached home. The door wasn't locked. That means mom is here, early. I ran to the kitchen and and saw my mom preparing snacks. I back hugged her.

"Hey sweetie.. You're back. Go and get ready. I don't want to be late for our dinner with my boyfriend." She said. I hummed and went to take a shower. It's only 3:15PM, we will leave the house only at 6PM.

I filled the bathtub with water and got in. The slightly hot water relaxed my body muscles and I start thinking about my new family.

I haven't thought about a new family after Appa's death. My tears rolled down thinking about my Appa. Will Mr. Kim be loving just as my Appa?

I never had any siblings. But now I will have seven oppas and one little sister. ONE LITTLE SISTER!!! OMG!!! I will spoil her with my love.

I will read her bedtime Stories, take her to shopping, cook her favourite meals, defend her from our parent's punishments...

"Sweetie, are you done?" Mom's voice brought me back to reality. I quickly got out and got dressed. A simple purple short dress and a silver tiara.

I went down and saw mom, she's beautiful in her new dress. We got into the car and drove to Mr. Kim's house.

Wait a damn minute!! That's not a house... That's a freaking MANSION.

Mom started walking towards the front door and I followed her like a duckling. She rang the bell.

Two men and a girl appeared behind the glass door and opened it. The older male engulfed my mom in a tight hug as soon as he opened the door.

The younger male and the girl chuckled and the man's reaction.

"Honey! I missed you", the man said.
"I missed you too!" My mom replied.

I sighed wanting to get away from the cringey moment.

"Oh! You must be Jisoo. Your mom talked a lot about you." The man or Mr. Kim said.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim." I said.

"Well come on in. Me and my girlfriend have prepared the dinner", the young man with broad shoulders said.

We got in and went to the living room and saw Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung?? Wait!! Don't tell me my mom is dating the dad of most popular, intelligent and good looking guys in my university. Apparently, they are the owners of the university.

"Well guys introduce yourself to Jisoo" Mr. Kim said.

"Hello, I'm Seokjin oppa. Eldest of all. I'm 21" The broad shoulder guy I met before said, smiling warmly.

"I'm Dahyun. Jin's girlfriend. I came here to prepare for the dinner." The girl smiled at me.

"Hey there, I'm Hoseok. I'm 20 and it's nice to meet you." The guy with heart smile said. He's beaming like a sun.

"I'm Jimin. 19 years old"
"Hey, I'm Taehyung. 18 years old. Nice to meet you."
They both greeted me with smile.

I turned to Jungkook who's shooting eye daggers at me. I felt shiver running down my spine. Taehyung oppa gently squeezed Jungkook's hand.

"I'm Jungkook. 17 years old." Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"I'm Jisoo.. 17 years old" I said, visibly scared of Jungkook.

"I have two more sons and one daughter. They are currently outside. We'll meet them later." Mr. Kim said.

"Please excuse Jungkook, Jisoo. He and our sister have some trouble getting along with strangers. I hope you understand." Taehyung oppa said.

"It's okay." I said as I took a seat beside Jimin oppa on the couch, while everyone talked about random stuffs.

The maid came after some time to inform that the dinner is ready. Mr. Kim led us to the dining room. We got seated and the maid started serving the dinner.

Suddenly the door bell rang. I noticed the hands of the maid trembling since she was serving me dinner. I looked at her face and saw her panicked state as she ran to the door.

Like.... Why the hell is she panicking??

End of Jisoo pov.

Yoongi pov:

I woke Melody up when we reached home. "Wake up cupcake. We are home." Namjoon said.

"I thought I asked you not to call me such names". Melody replied getting irritated because of the name and disturbed sleep.

I chuckled as I drag both of them to the door.

"Hyung, you go in first. I will wash my hands and will follow you." Melody said.

"Okay but don't take too long". I said as I rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing a panicked maid.

"Don't worry. It's just us". I said to the maid. "Leave the door open. Melody will come in. You may leave now.

Me and Namjoon walked to the dining room and saw a girl and Mrs. Park seated on the chairs.

We smiled and introduced ourselves. "I'm Yoongi. 21 years old."

"I'm Namjoon. 20 years old. It's nice to meet you, Jisoo."

We took our seats and waited for our sister to come in.

She came in. Dad immediately stood up and hugged her.

"Ugh.. dad Stop it. I'm tire- Wait...I didn't know we have guests." She said looking at them. I could see Jisoo is shocked to see Melody. Do they know each other from somewhere?

"This is my daughter, Melody. Melody, this is my girlfriend Mrs. Park and her daughter Jisoo." Mr. Kim said.

"Oh.. just usual stuff, huh? I'm going to sleep. I'm not interested in some slutty women who hang out with you just for your money." Melody said, looking disgusted.

I sighed knowing this would happen. I stood up to calm her down but to my surprise, Dahyun slammed her hands on the table. Oh my god... Dahyun, please don't say anything that would provoke Melody.

"Melody, you're being too much. You need to respect other people. Accept the reality. Your mom is dead. She's no more. She is not going to return bac-" Dahyun was cut off by a loud slap.

"Noona... That's enough. You don't get to say things like that about our mom", Jungkook said in a furious tone.

"Oh.. but she should accept them. After all they are getting married next week and-", This time Jin closed her mouth with his big palm.

"Stop it, Dahyun. You're making things worse." Jin scolded his girlfriend.

I looked over to Melody. She was standing there with a blank face. She looked like a wild animal which just lost its prey. I can't read her expression. Is it sadness? Anger? Or hatred.

She is standing there in total silence. Jisoo started panicking seeing her like this. Have she encountered this version of Melody before?

I don't know. I don't feel good about this silence. This is the silence before a break down...