The wedding ceremony

Jisoo pov:

I was sitting in the class listening to the teacher. Today was good. I didn't see Melody at all. Honestly, with what happened yesterday, I doubt if I wanna see her anytime soon.

Don't get me wrong. I still love her but after that outburst, I think she really needed sometime to cool off. So I thought I would try to avoid her as much as I ca-

"Thump"

The door abruptly open. Speaking of devil, there stands Melody with her infamous cold poker face. She got into the class and asked for me. Wait! She asked for me?

Here I was trying my best to not run into her. But instead of being happy, she's now chasing me? Jeez... Sometimes I don't understand what goes on in that pretty head of hers.

Anyway I walked slowly not knowing if the person Melody really looking for is me.

Now the whole class's attention is on me. Well, can't blame them though. School's popular girl is looking for me. I started blushing from the all attention I was getting.

Suddenly I felt a grip on my wrist. I looked up and saw her looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you slow? Are you hurt or something?" I was shocked to see her soft expression in her eyes for a second...FOR A SECOND... She then turned back to her cold self before dragging me to the rooftop.

She then asked me to convince my mom to cancel the wedding. I couldn't hold back because I really like her so without me knowing, I shouted at her.

I suddenly flinched when she shouted back at me telling that I would regret if the marriage happens. She then left without giving me or the tears rolling down my cheeks, a glance.

I broke down and let all my tears out.

"I'm sorry Melody. But I can't ruin my mom's happiness when she just found it. I'll be your personal punching bag but I won't make mom cancel the wedding, cause I really like you, even though you hate me more than anything you hate."

End of Jisoo pov.

3rd person pov:

That night when Jisoo came home, her mom told her that the wedding will happen in this weekend. Jisoo smiled looking at her mom jumping like a 3 year old kid who got what she likes.

At Kim's mansion, Mr. Kim told his children about the marriage date. BTS were happy for their dad.

Melody just sat on the corner of the sofa, with her hands crossed over her chest, looking at her dad and brothers with empty eyes.

The Kims thought she would throw a tantrum knowing her behaviour, but was surprised to see her calm, with tired eyes without uttering a single word.

Time skip to the day of wedding ceremony, still in 3rd person pov:

In the bride's room, Jisoo was busy complimenting her mom, who actually looked so stunning in the wedding dress.

"Oh my god... Mom. You look amazing in the dress, I'm sure Mr. Kim wouldn't be able to resist tonight." She winked at her mom who blushed at the comment.

"Thanks sweetie. You look amazing too. Now go to the hall and let me get ready."

Jisoo nodded and left to the wedding hall. It's decorated with beautiful chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. She sat on a chair far from the stage.

She was kinda pouting cause she couldn't invite Blackpink for the wedding. They said it's for her friends safety, and Jisoo agreed even though she didn't understand what they meant by safety ( she doesn't know the Kims are mafias and they simply couldn't let their enemies to see her friends, cause there's a chance they might kidnap Blackpink and hold them hostage.)

She then saw the Kim siblings walking inside. They were dressed elegantly.

BTS waved their hands at Jisoo who waved back. They ran to their soon-to-be-sister dragging Melody along with them.

Melody sighed at her stubborn brothers' actions and followed them without resistance. They all say together with Jisoo, but Melody kept her eyes elsewhere without giving a glance at Jisoo.

The guests went silent went they saw the soon-to-be-couples walking down the aisle. They walked to the stage and stood infront of the pastor.

"Do you Kim Hyun Joon, take Park Shin Hye as your wedded wife and swore to protect and love her in all pain and happy moments, till death separate you two?" Pastor asked.

"I do"

"Do you Park Shin Hye, take Kim Hyun Joon as your wedded husband and swore to love and stay with him in all pain and happy moments, till death separate you two?" Pastor asked Mrs. Park.

"I do".

" Bring the rings please." The pastor said.

The rings were brought and they exchanged rings after their vows.

"I hereby declare them as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The crowd cheered looking at the now kissing couples. BTS and Jisoo are smiling looking at the couple. They are now greeting the guests.

But Melody stood in the corner of the hall, looking at everyone with a cold face. Seeing her, most of the guests choose to avoid her for the sake of their lives.

Melody was suspiciously quiet during the whole ceremony. She just stood there looking at her dad and 'mom'. No one understood why she was calm. No one knew what was going through her head. But her eyes were vigilantly searching
for a certain person from her past memories.

To be continued...