Two: The Reunion?

BTS the South Korean Special Presidential Envoy.

Jimin POV
My eyes were staring at the cute little cat sleeping between me and hoseokie.

he looks so innocent like his brother, I touched his face and it felt so soft.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before getting out, pulling out my phone.

I scroll through my contacts and click the one named Taehyung before calling him.

"Hello..??" The Voice from the other side.

"Who is this, better not be a prank call because if it is I will bea-" Taehyung said.

"Ass, what up tae?" I said before chuckling.

"Damn Park Jimin, I thought it was a prank call." Tae Said Screaming playfully through the phone.

"ok ok tae sorry for calling you this early morning but can you bring the bunny you got last week to visit here." I said.

"Why would I let him, unless you tell me the reason." Tae Said Back.

"Fine Fine, I got his brother as my pet" I said.

"No way the Mafia Leader plus Ceo Jhope and Jimin got a male pet?, Am I dreaming" Tae said with sarcsam.

"Enough Tae, you don't want me getting ur bunny back would you hm?" I said.

"ok ok, I was just joking but yeah sure I will bring him by today morning." Tae Said.

"Thanks" I said before ending the call and entering our room.

Yoongi was sleeping soundly with his head down and butt upward.

Hoseok already woke up and already went to the bathroom.

Yoongi later woke up and took a shower and wore a sweater and shorts.

We both brought him to dinning room to eat lunch with Jin and Namjoon.

after we ate, Hoseok had to bring Jin with him to the office while I brought Yoongi to the garden with Namjoon.

he was running around with Namjoon while I sat and scroll my phone.

I heard sounds coming from my right side and I look up seeing tae with a bunny following him.

Tae hugged me then sitting down with me.

We both watched A happy Yoongi Jumping up and down and hugging Jungkook who was also happy.

They later ran down with Namjoon and plants flower doing all sort of stuff In the garden.

While me and taehyung chit chat.

______________________________________________
I usually update daily but I changed my schedule cuz of school sorry for the wait.