four: Truth

Namjoon POV
We are all in Hoseok office because apparently he had something important to tell us.

I was holding my hubby arms, then Jimin came in.

"They know about Yoongi and Jungkook" Said Hoseok.

"Who?" Said Jimin.

"There's parents" Hoseok said.

"I thought Yoongi said he never knew about them" Jimin Said.

"I think it's time to tell you all the Truth, his uncle told me everything about Yoongi and Kook" Hoseok Said.

"He wanted me to take care of Yoongi while tae will take care of kook, his uncle said that his parents are coming for him" Hoseok Explained.

"But why would they come for Yoongi" I said.

"It's because his uncle saved him and kook when they were news borns because his parents were planning to sell them to another mafia" said Hoseok which shocked all of us.

"Now's they are coming back to get him and kook so they could sell him this time fully old enough to be a slave to a powerful man" Hoseok Said.

"Who told you all of this" Tae Said.

"His aunt and uncle" said Hoseok.

"I think we shouldn't let Yoongi or kook roam outside alone anymore" Jin Suggested.

"That's a good idea Jin" Jimin Said.

"Why don't we just let them roam around the manison or just create a playroom for him to play with kook" I said.

"I think both ur ideas are good" said Hoseok.

"But right now, we need to find out who are his parents selling to" Jin said.

_____________________________________________
Short Chapter but the next one is really really juicy.