Three: Happy Day

No One POV
Yesterday was the greatest day, Yoongi has ever had because he had fun with his brother by his sides.

They were playing in the huge garden running around chasing jungkook.

Until it was evening when Taehyung had to bring Jungkook back.

The Truth was, Jimin and Hoseok basically gave Jungkook to Taehyung, because he kept whining to Jin hyung about having a pet or friend.

Today, Jimin was told by his husband hobi to bring Yoongi to the nearby mall to buy clothes for him.

Jimin slowly opened the door to his room before entering then seeing a sleeping Yoongi who is hugging a cat.

He slowly approach him and gently woke him up.

"Yoonie Yoonie, wake up we need to go somewhere today" Jimin Whispers.

Yoongi eyes started to slowly opened and he was met with Jimin beautiful face infront of him.

Jimin smiled and peck his face.

Yoongi woke up smiled then walked to the bathroom before taking a shower and brushing his teeth.

he went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him.

Infront of him was a pairs of shorts and a sweater with boxers.

He signed and wore them which made him look like a cute girl.

Jimin came in then smiling.

"You look so pretty baby" Jimin Said While licking his lips.

Which cause Yoongi to blush before Jimin took his hands and brought him to the dinning room where he sat near Jimin.

Maids brought food and he began to eat it.

After he finishes, Jimin brought him inside the car and drove him to the mall.

"So, Yoongi tell me more about yourself" Jimin Said.

"O..ok, I live in a small apartment with my brother kook who had his leg broken." Yoongi Slowly Replied.

"I don't know where my parents were because my uncle and aunt took care of me" He Said.

"They were so caring and nice after I turned 18 I begged them to let me live in Seoul with kook which they finally agreed." he stated.

"What Job do you work?" Jimin Asked.

"I work as a cashier in a local store and a waiter in a club" He replied.

"A waiter?, Does anyone touches you without ur concerns?" Jimin Said.

"No..." Yoongi Replied.

Jimin muttered a ok before stopping at the front of the mall before telling Yoongi to get out.

He took Yoongi hands inside the mall then taking him inside the clothing store .

Where he took so much shirts and pants making Yoongi wore them then show him how he look.

"You look so amazing, baby" Jimin Said smiling.

Yoongi smiled happily before telling Jimin that he found enough clothes.

When they got to the cashier the amount that the outfits cost 11M Won.

Yoongi was stunned and surprised to see the amount that it cost but Jimin didn't care and gave the cashier his card which they scanned and gave him the bag.

Then they got out and went to the ice cream store to get Yoongi a ice cream, he happily smiled and ate it.

it was already evening when they left the mall, Yoongi was having a nap inside the car.

By the time they arrived home, it was midnight and Hoseok was waiting.

Yoongi woke up later then got out of the car and followed Jimin inside the Dinning room where he happily ate dinner with Jimin Hoseok And Namjin.

Their Dinner was cut short when, Hoseok got a call.

"Hoseok-san, I have very important news"  the phone.

"Ok Ok, go to my office Now!" He said.

So Jimin took Yoongi to sleep before closing the door then heading to the office.

He entered the room, to see everyone there except Jungkook.

"What's Wrong Hobi" Jimin Said.

"They know about Yoongi and Jungkook" Hoseok Said.

_____________________________________________
Cliff Hanger huh.
Hope this chapter was the worth wait, I had to work on updating BOUGHT.