Five: Terrifying

No One POV
Yoongi and Jungkook were playing in the garden.

With Jungkook planting flowers and Yoongi watering it.

"Hyung, we should plant this one, it look like it's dying" Kook asked.

"We should kook, it's still alive" He said.

They were happy to be with each other.

After they finished planting flowers and trees, they went inside to drink some water.

Everything was really quiet, only maids were to be seen guards were nowhere to seen either.

"Strange, this place should be crowded everyday." Yoongi Said.

Yoongi took his brother hands and went into the living room to well sleep.

He slept on the couch with kook hands wrapped around him.

Unknowingly, the main door opened, revealing 2 girls who were just arriving.

They got in the living room and immediately shouted which woke up Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Who are you, how did you get in my fiance house?" The girl asked.

"am...yoongi" He Managed to Say.

The girl came infront of him and slapped him then drag him off the couch.

The other girl began to pull Jungkook hair and Jungkook was crying.

the girl was pulling Yoongi shirt, which teared up and revealed his body.

He was literally begging them to stop, before a sudden noise shouted.

"Why are you bitches here again, I thought I told we will never marry" Hoseok Said.

Everyone entered the room, and was shocked to see Yoongi and kook on the floor.

"Hoseokie, you know I love you but why did you bring these worthless sluts into our mansion?" The girl screamed back.

Jimin didn't waste a single second and slapped her.

"He's isn't just some slut, he my husband" Jimin Said which somehow made the other girl cry like a bitch.

Jimin and Taehyung came rushing to pick up a unconscious Yoongi and a crying Jungkook to Jimin room.

"Let me tell you again, if you ever lay a hands on my boy again, I will not regret killing you" Hoseok Said.

The girls got scared then quickly ran out.

Hoseok signed and went to his room with Jin And Namjoon following him.

Inside the room, there was a finally conscious yoongi and sleeping kook.

"Who are they, why were they referring to you as their fiance's?" Yoongi quickly asked.

"They are our fiance's" Hoseok Said.

"But, we never loved them, I could easily break the marriage because their parents really wanted my money." Hoseok said.

Bruises were over kook and Yoongi body but it wasn't threatening.

So namjoon decided to bring the first aid kit to clean the bruises and bandage it.

But outside the window and in the trees was a man watching them with binoculars.

__________________________________________________
Sorry, cliffhanger lol.
I just realized I updated 3 books in a day lmao hope you enjoy it.