Midnight lovin' - Teen Oliver

It was just another Friday night, and once again you were hanging out in your room. Most kids of your age went out and got drunk, but you liked to stay in and watch a movie or read a good book.

Your parents were out so it was just you and your older brother tonight. The two of you were pretty close. He was the protective, sweet older brother and you loved him dearly (in a brother sister way ofc).

Just like the other Fridays, his friends came over. You didn't mind them being over, because they were nice, funny and didn't mind talking to you even though you were a few years younger than them. You didn't mind one friend in particular being over. And that friend, was Oliver.

He and your brother had been friends for years. But since both of them went off to college, you didn't see Oliver as much as you used to. The two of you used to talk a lot when he was around, but you didn't text him or call him because you thought it would be weird, seeing as you're his friends' little sister. But right now, your brother was on a break and decided to spend it at home.

You put on one of your favourite movies and started watching. As you were halfway through the movie, you heard some loud music coming from your brother's room. "B/N! Can you please turn your music down?!" You yelled, but that had no effect. You than made your way over to his room and knocked on his door. The person opening the door wasn't who you excpected it to be, but you didn't mind.

"Ollie?!" You yelled and pulled him into a tight embrace. "I missed you too Y/N." He said with a small chuckle at your reaction of seeing him. "I haven't seen you in forever, this is the only right way to welcome you back." You said with a smirk as the two of you chuckled at your words.

"Yeah it's been a while." He said with a small smile spread on his lips and you just stared at him in awe. "I didn't think you'd be home, seeing it's a Friday night.". "You know me, I'd rather stay here. The party stuff, not so my thing." You said as the two of you chuckled again. "You really haven't changed at all." He said as he stared deep into your eyes with a small smile still spread on his lips.

"Hey Oliver stop flirting with my sister!" Your brother said as he came out of the bathroom and the two of you blushed a little. "Was there something you needed?" He asked. "Oh yeah, could you turn down your music? I can't hear myself think." You said as you shot your brother an annoyed look. "Yeah sure you nerd." He said with a laugh. "Thanks." You said as he made his way into the room and turned the music down a little. "Well nice seeing you again Ollie." You said as he smiled at you and you made your way back into your room.

After a while you started getting hungry so you made your way downstairs. Grabbed yourself a plate and sat down in front of the tv. You than heard someone going down the stairs, but you didn't pay much attention to it.

"Mind if I join you?" Oliver asked with a soft voice. "No, not at all." You said with a smile as you looked up to him. He sat himself down, a little closer than you expected, but you didn't mind it one bit. "Can I have a bite?" He asked with a small chuckle. "Yeah sure." You said and shoved your plate in his direction.

The two of you kept on joking, laughing and taking about lots of stuff. After a while you started growing tired and rested your head on his shoulder. "Tired?" "Mhm." You said and he pulled you closer to him. After a while you fell asleep.

After about an hour or two you woke up from your nap and wanted to get up. You than felt a strong arm wrapped around you and realised that Oliver fell asleep with you. You tried to get out of his grip, but he only tightened his grip.

You just stayed like that and after about 20minutes Oliver woke up too. "Well good morning sleeping beauty." You joked as you looked at the state he was in. Hair all messy, red looking cheeks and tired eyes. "Oh shut up." He said and shoved you softly.