The rain- George Weasley

A/n: listen to Rain by Ben Platt (on repeat lmao)  if you want to be a lil more in the vibe:)

George and you had been friends since your first year. You were now in your sixth year, and over the past few years, the two of you had grown pretty close.

You were now making your way over to the twins' dorm. You didn't bother to knock and waltzed in, but no one was there. "George?" You kind of yelled and at that moment the door of the bathroom opened. George was standing there wearing only a towel, just low enough that you could see his v-line, and his hair still wet. You blushed a little at the sight of him.

"My eyes are up here love." He said with a smirk and you couldn't help but roll your eyes at him. "Can you throw me a shirt? I forgot to take one. Unless you like the view and don't want me to wear one?" He said once again with a smirk. "Oh shut up, and get dressed you moron!" You yelled as the both of you chuckled and you threw him a shirt.

Not much later George made his way out of the bathroom, wearing grey sweats and the shirt that you threw him. To be honest he looked incredibly hot, with his wet hair dangling in front of his face. You than cleared your throat.

"So I have some news." You said as you smiled brightly at George. "C'mon don't leave me hanging, what is it?" He asked with much curiosity. "Okay so, I guess you're familiar with Cedric Diggory?" You asked with a smirk, but he didn't really answer. "Well he asked me to go to Hogsmead with him." You said as a smile was spread over your face.

George didn't really say anything and he only had an unreadable look written all over his face. It looked like he was a little dissapointed, maybe hurt? But why would he be hurt by that? It just didn't make any sense in your eyes. "Well? Aren't you happy for me?" You asked as a chuckle escaped your mouth.

"Yeah sure." He said almost in a scoff. "You do know he's a player right? Have you ever seen him longer than a week with the same girl? I don't think so." He said as he looked annoyed at you. "God George, why can't you just be happy for me? You know I barely get asked out. And everytime someone does, you start acting like a jerk!"

"Acting like a jerk?! I just don't want you to get hurt Y/N!" "The only thing that hurts me is you acting like this! It's not like I want them to marry me, I just wanne go out on a freaking date!" You yelled as you started getting annoyed with him too. You than took a deep breath.

"You know what, I won't bother you with stuff like this anymore, because you only get worked up over it. I just wish you were as supportive as I am whenever you go on a date with some random girl." You said as you rolled your eyes at him and made your way out of the dorm. "Wait Y/N-" He yelled but you could care less and just kept on walking.

As you reached the common room, you bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going." You scoffed in an annoyed tone. "Woah Y/N what's up with you?" Fred chuckled. "Oh sorry Fred, I didn't know it was you." You said as you shot him an small smile. "Don't worry about it, what's wrong?" "It's your stupid brother." You scoffed as you sat yourself down on the couch.

"Oh no, what did he do now?" He asked with a chuckle. "Well I told him that Diggory asked me out and he only started talking shit about him. He practically scolded at me for going out with him. Can you believe that guy? Can't he just be happy for me?" You scoffed.

"Well maybe he has his reasons." Fred said as he shot you a soft smile. "Like what?" "Maybe he just doesn't want you to get hurt, you mean more to him than you think." He said and you looked up at him with a puzzled look. "What do you-?" "Well Well, look at the time, I gotta go. See you around Y/N." He said as he shot you a small smile and walked away. "Well that was.. something." You thought to yourself.

You and George didn't speak to each other for the rest of the evening. It was a rainy evening and you decided to go outside. Rainy weather always helps you clear your mind and calm you down. You were making your way over to the lake when you suddenly got stopped by a voice that yelled your name.

"Y/N!" You looked around and saw George making his way over to you. It was raining so hard that you could now see through his white button up shirt. You than slowly started walking in his direction, until the two of you met each other halfway.

"Look I know I acted like an arse earlier, but if you just listen-" "George, I'm done hearing your excuses, it's always the same when I talk about some guy. You get worked up over nothing. I can look out for myself you know."

"Could you please consider not going out with Diggory?" "You have got to be kidding me? You don't want me to go on this date with Diggory? Godric George why are you like this?" You yelled at him in frustration.

"Y/N if you just let me ex-" "Explain what? That you don't want me to be happy? That you want to be the only guy I ever pay attention to?" "YES! And no. For godric's sake Y/N you can be so oblivious sometimes." "What's that supposed to mean?" You yelled as you stepped a little closer to him.

"I don't want you to go out with any guy that isn't me, I don't want you to be kissing any guy that isn't me, I don't want you to be falling asleep next to any guy that isn't me. I don't want some other guy to be the reason for that beautiful smile on your face, I-I'm in love with you you idiot!" He yelled as he let out a hopless breath.

"You-you're what?" "I'm in love with you, and I have been for years. That's why I always act the way I act when you talk about those other guys having the balls to ask you on a-" You grabbed him by his tie and cut him off with a kiss.

You could feel George smile into the kiss and he than cupped your cheeks. "You have no idea how long I wanted you to do that." George said as he pulled back. "Just shut up and kiss me again." You said and pulled him in by his tie once more.