Friends with benefits- James

A/n: Lmao I'm already sorry for this chapter, but do enjoy tho;)

"Fuck Y/N" James said between breaths. "Oh God James! Just like that!" You screamed as James heavily kept on thrusting in and out of you. "Fuck I'm almost there." You said and James started rubbing your clit as his mouth made it's way over to your neck and started planting kisses all over it. You were a moaning mess.

"Fuck James I'm gonna-" "Me too" He groaned in your ear. And not much later the two of you came with a loud moan and James than plopped down next to you. The room was filled with your loud uneven breathing. The both of you than looked at the other and chuckled softly.

"Well that was-" "Amazing." James said as he finished your sentence. "Thanks for, you know." You said as you brushed a strand of hair out of his face, to which James smiled at you.

The two of you had been friends for a good few years. And recently you both started the friends with benefits thing. It all originally started when the two of you got drunk and had sex. You both settled that you should keep doing it, as long as no one got hurt in any way.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and get dressed. Can't be late for work." You said as you got up and made your way out of the room. After about 15 minutes you got downstairs and saw James making breakfast wearing only his plaid boxers. And damn did he look good.

"Oh James you didn't have to." "But I wanted to." He said as he shot you a sweet smile. The both of you than grabbed a plate and sat down around the table and started eating. You than looked at the clock. "Shit, I'm gonna be late." You said as you shot up and grabbed your things. "You don't have to leave, but if you do, just make sure that you lock the door behind you."

"I will, don't worry." He said with a chuckle as he grabbed your waist with one hand, cupped your cheek with the other and pulled you in for a quick kiss. As both of you pulled away James' eyes widened at what he'd just done. You just grabbed your things and made your way out of your house. "Erm yeah bye!"

Time skip

You couldn't stop thinking about what happened this morning. As much as you hated it, you had started catching feelings for James. So you wanted to break this arrangement off as soon as possible, because you didn't want to get hurt.

As you got home, you saw that James was still there and he had made dinner. "Hi." You said as you smiled at him. "Hi, I hope you didn't mind. I  just thought you deserved a healthy meal, since you're always so busy with your work and stuff." He said with a shy smile. "Thanks James, I love this." You said as you returned the smile.

The both of you than sat down and started talking about your day. As dinner was almost over you changed the subject. "Hey James?" "Yeah?" He said as he looked at you. "About our thing we have going on.. What-what happens if one of us gets into a relationship?" You asked as you avoided his eyes and bit the inside of your cheek.

"Did you meet someone?" "I mean sort of." You said even though you didn't. You just had to stop this all before it got out of hand. "What's their name?" "That doesn't matter. I'm just asking." "Erm well.. Oh God I just remembered, I have to be somewhere." He said as he got up. "James?" "Sorry Y/N, we'll talk later." He said as he gathered his things and made his way out of your house. You were just a little confused by his actions and words, but decided you didn't have to worry about it.

Time skip

A few days passed since the last time you saw James. You just thought he wanted to give you some space because he thought you were seeing someone.

You put something in the microwave as the doorbell rang. "Coming!" You yelled and opened the door.

"Oh hey James." You said as you saw him standing in your doorway. He looked a little nervous. "Hi Y/N." He said as he shot you a small smile. "Can I?" "Yeah sure come in." You said as you smiled at him once more and let him in. You closed the door behind you and turned to James.