Part 1

When he fired the maid bcz she ruined you both's lovely moment

10:00 pm in the night , you stood up as you finished painting the last finger of your's and went towards the kitchen to make dinner. The cold breeze was coming from the window as it was opened. A beautiful night scene with stars was visible to you.

A beautiful pair of lovebirds was sitting on the nearest branch of the tree in front of your mansion.....sweetly , kissing each other.

" I wish , that was written in my life too "
The only thought which came into your mind while chopping the vegetables.

??? - "Shall i put the vegetables in Ms.Y/n?"
The maid asked as you nodded in a reply.

You went towards the main door as you heard the doorbell ringing. You opened the door just to find Taehyung , your boyfriend ( or forced boyfriend ) looking as sexy as ever.

Sweat dripping off his hairs , made him look even more sexier than he was already. Some blood stains were visible on his shirt as it was common for him to have them as a mafia. You almost forgot about the fact that you were drooling over him since last 5 minutes.

Taehyung - " Am , i that handsome that my soon-to-be Mrs.Kim can't stop drooling over me...hmm sweetheart?? "
He said while lifting up your chin , making you looking in his eyes.
You didn't knew how to reply him so you just stood there.

Y/n - " U-uh , T-taehyung

Y/n - " U-uh , T-taehyung...i was j-just..... "
You stopped on your words as you were pinned by him on the wall. Not harshly , but a lil gently.

Taehyung - " Sweetheart....i'm your soon-to-be husband...and i'm all yours , you could watch or drool over me , whenever you want  and......
However you want...."

He whispered the last word gently in your ears...making you feel your legs numb.

Y/n - " T-taehyung....i-i've to g-go....t-the food m-must be b-burning t-there. "
You said , trying to get free of his grip from your hands but it seemed of no use...he was more stronger than you. The one and only thing which you liked about him was , he never forced himself on you.
You guys never made love yet. Taehyung wants it , a lot but you weren't ready for it.

Your feelings for Taehyung were catching only yet and you didn't wanted to take some steps in hurry. It could break your relationship.

As Taehyung was snuggling in your neck and leaving a little wet kisses , the maid popped out of nowhere making Taehyung frustrated.

Maid - " Ms- "
She didn't spoke any further as Taehyung looked at her with anger and frustration at the same time. She was sure that she has to pack her bags today.

Taehyung - " What the fuck are you doing here at this time?? "
He said coldly as he unpinned you gently from the wall and looked at her with anger visible in his eyes.

Maid - " Mr.Kim , i-i was-"
She was cutted off by Taehyung.

Taehyung - " Pack your bags , you're fired. "
He said , without hestitating on his words. You knew already that this's gonna happen for sure. This is the 20th time when Taehyung fired a maid since last 6 months , when you started living with him. If anyone disturbs his and your's moments....they are near to end their career.

Maid - " M-mr.Kim p-please- "
She begged in his feet for her job but , it didn't seemed to effect Taehyung. You felt a little bad for her so you decided to stop Taehyung.

Y/n - " T-taehyung...i-its o-okay...p-please- "
Taehyung cutted you off to by putting his on hand above the wall where you were standing.

Taehyung - " Sweetheart....i don't wanna hurt you so please stay out of this...hmm baby... " He said softly and moved his eyes towards the maid , glaring at her. She was  standing there with tears in her eyes.

Taehyung - " And you...didn't i told you to pack your bags and get out of here....DIDN'T I!!?? "
He shouted at the last words , making your heart jump in your throat.

The maid silently went to pack all her stuffs while you just stood there , not daring to speak anything bcz he can blast at you anytime.

___________

Time Skip

___________

After having the dinner , you silently went towards your shared bedroom. You didn't uttered a word since then. Taehyung was talking about how his day went and how much he missed you. Well , its his daily routine to tell that how his day went to you. And everyday , he speaks that he missed you a lot.

You silently went towards your bed and sat there. Taehyung came out from the shower. Looking as sexy as ever , water dripping of from his hairs.

" Sexy " The only thought which came across your mind after seeing him

" Sexy "
The only thought which came across your mind after seeing him.
Taehyung stood there , hoping that you'll say something...but , you didn't uttered even a single word. He came near you and sat on the bed. He them held your chin and made you look at him , in his eyes.

Taehyung - " Whats with your silence sweetheart.....hmm?? "
He asked in his deep husky voice , making chills down your spine.

Y/n - " U-uh...i-it's......n-nothing. "
You said while stuttering from his touch.

Taehyung - " Why're you so afraid of me baby?? I ain't gonna hurt you.....ever. "
He said , making you sigh in relief.

Taehyung - " Our marriage is next month sweetheart....hope so i gave you enough time to adjust yourselves around me...hmm?? "
You didn't knew what to tell him in reply , so you just nodded. He gave you a soft kiss on your forehead

Taehyung - " I love you so much sweetheart......"

Now let's complete what we left earlier.

_____________

Follow me for next part and for the one's those who came from my Yt , ily guys soooo much. Thankyou for supporting me🥺 and yeah....
Do tell me what do you think about the story in comments.

Kk byeeeeeeeee👋👋👋