Part 5

Taehyung - " WHAT!!??? HOW THE FUCK IT HAPPENED AND WHO THE HELL KIDNAPPED HER!!?? "
He shouted at the top of his lungs on the phone.

" S-sir....w-we d-don't k-know....w-we- "

Taehyung - " THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN SHE GOT KIDNAPPED??? WEREN'T YOU IN THE MANSION!!??? "
He said and throwed the vase beside him on the ground.

" S-sir , w-we were t-there b-but w-we don't know how M-ms. Y/n g-got kidnapped..."
He said while stuttering.

Taehyung - " LET ME JUST COME HOME ONCE AND THEN I'LL SHOW YOU THE REAL HELL!! "
He said and hung up the call. He sat down on the chair , trying to calm himself down by massaging his templates. He then called someone. T

__________________

Meanwhile

__________________

You were screaming here for help but no one was there , just a creepy man standing in front of you with a mask on his face.

Y/n - " Y-you son of a b*tch!! L-leave me....w-what do you want from me?? "
You said while stuttering like anything due to fear. It was a really really creepy basement.

??? - " I WON'T FUCKING LET YOU MARRY THAT TAEHYUNG!! "
He said while smashing the nearest chair onto the ground. You flinched while crying a mess.

Y/n - " BUT WHY!?! W-WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU!?? "
You said while struggling to get free outta here. He smirked and came closer to you.

??? - " You didn't so anything to me...its just that....you're mine..and i want you all to myself...THAT FUCKING TAEHYUNG CAN'T HAVE YOU!!! I WON'T LET HIM HAVE YOU!! "

He shouted in his creepy , evil voice while you shutted down your eyes quickly due to fear.

Y/n - " W-who a-are y-you... "
You said while stuttering..

??? - " Oh! Well done...so you don't remember me baby...its

Me....your Jimin "

______

NVM- I'M SOOOO SORRY GUYSSSS!! I wasn't able to upload anything on wattpad from around a month...i'm really sorry as i'm really busy these days...

Again...sorry...

Byyyy ily guys❤