Part 4

Taehyung - " YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! HOW DARE YOU  TOUCH MY WIFE!! I SWEAR TO GO I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!! "
He shouted at him , making you gulp down your saliva.
Taehying was very angry right now bcz how could he control when someone tried to touch his sweetheart.

Waiter - " Or else....what would you do..huh!? You son of a b*tch!! "
Taehyung held his collar and started punching him while the man was just smirking all the time. Blood started coming out of his mouth but no regret or guilt was visible on his face.

You stood up , trying to stop Taehyung.

Y/n - " T-taehyung....s-stop p-please... "

Taehyung - " SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N!!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN LET SOMEONE TOUCH YOU EXCEPT ME!! I SWEAR I'LL KILL HIM TODAY!! HE DARED TO TOUCH YOU!! FUCKING TOUCH YOU!! NO ONE DARES TO TOUCH MY THINGS NOR I LIKE TO SHARE THEM!!
THIS BRAT DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE ANYMORE!! "
He screamed at the top of his lungs.....waiter now got a lil afraid of him when he pulled out his gun and kept it on his forehead.

Taehyung - " Now i'll show you what do you get for touching my wife. "
He said and shooted the waiter atleast 10 times in his heart and forehead. Everyone left the restaurant by now. You were standing there , stuttering like anything bcz you never saw anyone being killed in front of your eyes. You gulped down heavily.

Taehyung kicked the dead body thrice and looked towards you with anger visible in his eyes.

Taehyung - " AND YOU Y/N

Taehyung - " AND YOU Y/N.....COME WITH ME!! RIGHT NOW!! "
He said and held your elbow and started dragging you towards the car.

Y/n - " Ahh....T-taehyung....y-you're h-hurting m-me....s-sto- "
He cutted you off.

Taehyung - " SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N!! "
He shouted and continously dragged you towards the car. He then made you sit beside him in the car and started the engene.

Y/n - " T-taehyung.....p-please h-hear- "
He came closer towards you with his red eyes.

Taehyung - " Shut. Up. , Keep. Your. Accusations. To. Yourself. "
He said and moved back towards his seat. Tears were flowing down continously from your eyes.

____________

After you both went towards the house , Taehyung took you to your both's bedroom and pinned you towards the wall.

Taehyung - " HOW COULD YOU LET SOMEONE TOUCH YOU Y/N!! "

Y/n - " T-taehyu-ng..p-please h-hear m-me o-out--- "

Taehyung - " SHUT UP Y/N!! AND FROM NOW ON , YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STEP OUT OF THIS HOUSE UNLESS I TAKE YOU OUT!!
AND IF I SAW YOU GOING AGAINST MY RULES....SITUATIONS WOULD BE THE WORST FOR YOU!!... "
He said and you nodded continously while crying.

Taehyung - " Use your mouth to speak sweetheart... "
He said in his deep voice and held your chin to make you look up at him. You wiped your tears.

Y/n - " Y-y-yes...y-yes. "
You said in his fear.

Taehyung - " Thats like my sweetheart... "
He said and kissed your eyelids. He then went to his workroom for doing his work.

______________

At night

You were lying down on the bed , trying to sleep but you weren't able to do so bcz of all the thoughts stuck in your head like anything. You cried a lot in the evening. Suddenly , you felt someone backhugging you. You understood it was Taehyung.

He buried his face in the crook of your neck and started snuggling and inhaling your sweet scent. You weren't shocked by it bcz after thay night , it became Taehyung's daily habit to do so.

But today , you were feeling odd....not about Taehyung but something else....it was like , something is gonna happen now.

( Keep your peevert minds outta here bcz it ain't anything like that.🤣 )

Taehyung - " Sweetheart.... "
He saud in his deep....husky voice while you nodded.

Y/n - " Y-yes Taehyung...y-you n-need s-something....wait...i-i'll b-bring water f-for you. "

You said and tried to get up but Taehyung held your hand , making yoy stop at your tracks....

Taehyung - " Why so hurry baby...i don't need anything....i need you. "
He said while your eyes went completely wide after what he said..

" How could he be so casual dude!?...and in this situation.... "

Y/n - " B-but...T-taehyung...i-i don't feel well today. "
You said while Taehyung's eyes showed a worry all of sudden. He quickly checked your forehead but it was normal.

Taehyung - " Sweetheart....you okay?? Want to go to the hospital?? But your forehead is not warm..its normal.. "
He said in a worried tone.

Y/n - " T-taehyung....i'm o-okay , but i-i'm on my periods and my lower abdomen hurts...so s-sorry.. "
You said.

Taehyung - " Why are you sorry sweetheart...its completely fine...i understand...i don't want you only for my sexual needs baby... "
He said in a soft tone which made your heart flutter.

He then hugged you tightly and you hugged him back , burrying your face in his chest. You felt like you're in heaven bcz you're in his arms...

At the end of the day , both the couple ended up happily🙂.

____________

After a few days....

Y/n - " Ahhh...leave me....w-why did you took me here and what i have to do with you?? "

You were tied up in a small dusty room , not even a single ray of sunlight was reaching to you....

??? - " SHUT UP Y/N!! I WON'T LET YOU MARRY THAT SON OF A B*TCH!! YOU'RE MINE!! ONLY MINE!! "

___________

Lol , what's happening here now? 🤣🤣
Ik i shouldn't enjoy bcz the story is serious rn but i can't stop myself🤣🤣🤣