Part 2 🔞

Note - This may contain some mature and sexual scenes , if you feel uncomfortable , please feel free to leave.

" lets complete what we both left earlier. "

He said in a deep , husky , seducitive voice...making you feel your legs numb.
He held your waist with his hands and made you sit on his lap. He started snuggling his face into the crook of your neck.

You , on the other side

You , on the other side...didn't knew how to speak. All you could say that it was the best feeling ever. He started kissing your neck , face , and jawline softly. You didn't even got to know that when his sofy kisses changed into the rough ones as you were enjoying the moment.

After a while , he started giving you dark red hickeys on your neck , jawline. All you could do that was moan in the extreme pleasure which he was giving to you,

Y/n - " Ahh....ummm....T-taehyung... "
It wasn't been seconds until he started giving you hickeys and yoy were already screaming his name like anything. Taehyung was smirking all the time like a creep.

Taehyung - " I love it when you scream my name...don't stop...just scream my name even if your throat is dried. "
He said while still sucking your sweet spots. You were so mesmerized by his kisses that you didn't even realized that when he turned on the one and only red colored lamp , making the atmosphere even more romantic.

You wanted " it " to happen between you both as you were already wet down there. You looked at Taehyung who was busy in giving hickeys to you. Your eyes went towards his down area , and the next thing you saw was his boner. It was wet like anything.

[ I'm sorry God , i'm gonna write this. Ik that i was never holy since i joined this fandom. May hobi water and Namjesus bless everyone💦✝️ ]

Taehyung - " I see , my girl is already wet for me hmm?? "
He whispered as his hands went down there inside your top. He carressed your bare back with his cold hand , making you feel extreme pleasure. He then removed your top and unhooked your bra , still kissing you.

When he saw you half n*ked in front of him , he wasn't able to control anymore. He just wantes you now , but not so easily....be wanted to tease you. He then took off your legging and panty. Now you were fully n*ked in front of him.

He started undressing himself too. After some time , you both were fully naked. He was kissing each and every part of your's. He bited yoir nipple gently , making you moan.

You weren't able to control anymore. All you wanted now , was him. You can't wait anymore. Your actions were signalling him to take you but he didn't listened to them and continued teasing you.

He went down to your clit and sucked it , leaving it all red. You screamed his name.

Y/n - " A-ahhh T-TAEHYUNG.... "
He was enjoying seeing this state of your's under him. He wanted you to feel that how much he waited for you...and now , he isn't forcing you too.
He inserted one of his finger inside you while you flinched out of sudden. He removed his finger and again inserted it and again...and again l thursting into you like a heartless beast.

You started scratching his chest , more like digging your sharp nails into his skin , it was bleeding but you didn't cared about it.

Y/n - " P-please....s-stop t-teasing m-me , T-taehyung. "
You said , more like begging him to stop but he ignored that and continued to tease you.

Taehyung - " You know , how much you made me wait for you...hmm baby?...so you've to wait for it too. "

He said while you cried out , tears were visible in your eyes. Taehyung noticed them and stopped teasing you. He then held your chin and wiped your tears.

Taehyung - " Don't cry sweetheart....i hate seeing you cry. I'm sorry hmm? I won't tease my baby anymore. "
He said and kissed your cheeks softly before entering himself inside you. He then opened the nearest drawer and pulled a condom. He unwrapped it with his mouth and putted it inside you. He then entered himself inside you.

You felt a sharp pain in your lower abdomen out of sudden , maybe...it was bcz he just broke through your virginity. But soon , the pain turned into pleasure. You both were moaning a mess.

Taehyung - " A-ahhh.....fuck!! You're so tight baby. "
He said while thursting into you more deeper. You both slowly rose to the peak.

Y/n - " I-i'm coming... "
Then you both came at the same time. After sometime , he pulled out and putted his finger in you and pulled out again , licking your cum out of it.

Taehyung - " It tastes like candy. "
He said and a crimson tint appeared on your cheeks. He then statted nuzzling your sweet scent from the crook of your neck. You were shifting your head , side to side from the pleasure.

Taehyung - " You know what sweetheart??....I love you...so much...i can't live without you...i'll kill anyone for you...i can do anything for you. "

He said and collapsed on the bed after leaving a kiss on your cheeks and forehead.

Suddenly , and evil thought popped up in your mind and you hovered above him. He looked at you in confusion but smirked after he understood that what were you about to do.

Y/n - " Not so soon , let me pleasure you too.....
Sweetheart. "

You said and started sucking his neck , leaving a few hickeys. He moaned in the pleasure which you were giving him. He cupped your cheeks and pulled you into a deep kiss , now he was on the top of you. You kissed him back , without hestitating.

He bit your lips , asking you the permission to enter his tounge in. You gladly letted him enter his tounge in your mouth. His tounge started exploring each and every corner of your mouth.

____________________

NOW LET THEM HAVE SOME PRIVACY YOU UNHOLY HOE!! Just kidding , But.......was this the end of the story??

Vote and follow me for next part😁

And.......

HOLY SH*T!! MY SOCIAL SCIENCE EXAM IS SO NEAR!! ITS ON MONDAY!! WISH ME LUCK!! DARN IT!! I'VE TO STUDY A LOT!!